[SCRIPT] Taxi Drivers Guild V1.10 : Update 10/03/2007

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

DanishEagle
x3tc

Post by DanishEagle » Thu, 3. Aug 06, 09:38

Are the Cabins supposed to dissapear after the mission is done?

I just flew a mission that required 18 luxury cabins and they where all gone when i dropped off the passengers. The pay was around 300k, so the grand tortal was way in the red sothere isn't much point in taking these missions. I was using a TS class ship.
Proud associate of SAS
I want Susie found. Then hung from a tree, shot and gutted, together with her purple dinosaur.
(yup, i played that game too)

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Thu, 3. Aug 06, 16:18

what should happen, is when you take on passengers, the luxury cabins will turn into Occupied cabins.

and once u've finished the mission, they should turn back into your luxury cabins

Gustavj
x4

Post by Gustavj » Tue, 22. Aug 06, 01:26

Well, I got the same problem, after I have a mission completed, all occupied cabins disappear... Im using a M4.

Is there any way to fix it??

Thx josch

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Tue, 22. Aug 06, 01:29

they should disappear, however, do you not get your basic or luxury cabins back ?

Gustavj
x4

Post by Gustavj » Tue, 22. Aug 06, 12:07

No, they´re gone, I´ll have to buy them again!!

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Tue, 22. Aug 06, 15:46

ok, ill check that out

Gustavj
x4

Post by Gustavj » Tue, 22. Aug 06, 16:03

Thank you.

Except for the TaxiDriversGuild I have the TerraCorp CombatPilots with the TaskForce Addon, your BBS Extras and the Treasurehunt-Plugin installed - maybe this helps...

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Tue, 22. Aug 06, 16:07

wwhich type of mission was it u was doing at the time ?

Gustavj
x4

Post by Gustavj » Tue, 22. Aug 06, 16:28

I´m not quite sure about that thing, because I watched out for the correct number cabins I installed matching the number the passenger want to have. I guess it was a Pick-me-at-station-xyz-and-bring-me-to-station-abc, but I think, there was one stop I had to do, so the final station was the third one...
First station - "pick me up", second station - "I have something to do there"(I´m not sure about this one)

hope, this helps, and thank you for the fast help

dpadula
x4

Post by dpadula » Tue, 22. Aug 06, 17:32

I have a strange question.

After signing up for the Taxi Guild do you get a JumpDrive?

I am asking because I never purchased one for my ship but when I look at what is installed it is there in the list. Any ideas or anybody else find this?
-----
Dell Precision 3600
12 gb ram
Nvidia 1060
256 gd boot ssd and 1 tb data ssd
Windows 10

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Tue, 22. Aug 06, 17:35

no you shouldn't get one, and usually most missions dont let u even use one.

ill have to check that out

dpadula
x4

Post by dpadula » Tue, 22. Aug 06, 22:18

I wasn't complaining about it if that happens. :)

But I mean I never paid for it so it was a surprise to see it.

Love these scripts.
-----
Dell Precision 3600
12 gb ram
Nvidia 1060
Windows 10

Gustavj
x4

Post by Gustavj » Wed, 23. Aug 06, 00:09

I tried it again, I took on a Station-Transport-Tour, the first time it worked out well, I still regained the basic cabins, but after the second time they disappeared again... I had 23 on board, the passenger required 15 and while bringing him to his target, I checked my cargo and I didn´t had even occupied cabins, just the 8 left ones :? , but the passenger still aboard, because he could tell me I was too slow... :gruebel:

dpadula
x4

Post by dpadula » Wed, 23. Aug 06, 17:48

Jumpdrive update:

Cycrow I tried to use the drive but it did not work. I am not sure if it was me though. I had the 20 energy needed for the jump but it would just not let me do it.

Is there a way to leave the guilds if you desire and/or sell back the cabin space that were purchased?
-----
Dell Precision 3600
12 gb ram
Nvidia 1060
Windows 10

Cdaragorn
x4

Confirmation of some problems

Post by Cdaragorn » Sat, 2. Sep 06, 03:09

Ok, I'm glad to read that these problems are being had by others, and I'm not the only one, but thought that this might give some for information.

I just did a joyride mission, and being my first and only taxi mission, wasn't sure what to expect. First, I lost all 16 of the cabin space I had purchased, which in the end left me about 100k short after being paid. Other problem I had was how long this mission lasted. I started going around finding things to take care of, but even with using SETA almost constantly while moving between stations, this thing was still going a half an hour RT later, with no indication of when it would stop. I finally gave up and left my ship for one I could better use (TP's can't really carry enough or go fast enough for me to get much done :P), and about a minute later I suddenly get the message that the ride is over and payment for it. Is this what's supposed to happen? Anyway, even if this doesn't end up working, thx for all the stuff, Cycrow, I love all the other scripts I've used, hope this one can be fixed.

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Sat, 2. Sep 06, 03:15

yes thats how joyride missions are supposed to work. Think of them as fire and forget missions.

the ide is they just sit on ur ship as you go about ur normal traveling, eventually they will have enuf and leave, and pay you for thier time.

the other missions available in the guild are more traditional when you have a set goal to achive.

im assuming you lost the cabin space after the mission was finished ?
thats something im currently looking into

Cdaragorn
x4

Post by Cdaragorn » Mon, 4. Sep 06, 00:15

Cycrow wrote:im assuming you lost the cabin space after the mission was finished ?
thats something im currently looking into
Thx for the info about how the mission works. As for when I lost the space, it disappeared as soon as I took the joyride mission, and I did not get occupied cabin space or anything else to replace it, so I assume that I lost it at the start of the mission. Hope that helps!

happyshaggy
x3

There's a bug in the Taxi Driver script

Post by happyshaggy » Tue, 12. Sep 06, 16:06

You might want to take a look at this Cycrow. I had bought 16 basic and 4 luxury spaces and went and picked up 1 passenger that requierd 5 basic spaces. I flew him around doing my normal thing, and about 2 hours later he says hes ready to get off my ship and hell pay me 200,000 so i dock at the next station i come to and he doesnt get off and i dont get my money. I have 5 occupied cabin space on my ship and I cant get rid of it unless I eject it out into space.

----

edit LV again :roll:

S+M Rules

12. When you download a script or mod from the Scripting and Modding forum post any questions or comments in relation to that script/mod in the thread you got it from. Do Not create a new topic for them.
FRACK YOU!!!!

Neofit
x4

Post by Neofit » Mon, 20. Nov 06, 22:29

Sorry for resurrecting this old thread, it's the one linked from Cycrow's site.

Is the script safe to use? The last update was made in May, but there are quite a few reports from people dating back to the summer and autumn about them losing passenger cabins. Were these problems fixed?

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Mon, 20. Nov 06, 22:44

hopefulyl the problems should be minimal, but it still plan to add some more to it at some time

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”