[Script] Player Response Fleets 1.0 5/2/06

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Rate This Script

5/5
75%
4/5
13%
3/5
6%
2/5
3%
1/5
3%

Total votes: 64

NightPrince
x3ap

Post by NightPrince » Sat, 18. Mar 06, 21:35

I installed the script and linked a sat to the the network however as soon as i did that all "custom menues" of all ship disappeared. The other problem is that i seem unable to find RRS nowhere (searched in the Argon EDs). Any help here?

SGWB
x3

Post by SGWB » Fri, 31. Mar 06, 19:36

LV,

Are you familliar with the AS.Guard script that adam00 wrote in X2? It does much the same thing that your script does, but he came up with a "tender" vessel that would buy energy as needed to resupply the guard ships. I'd like to see somthing like that in the "Player Response Fleets" scripts. It would make M1's, M2's, and ML's much easier to handle.

adam00's script forum is here: http://forum2.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=60700

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Sat, 1. Apr 06, 18:12

I intentionally left out restocking of bigships as it goes too far into the realms of "win game now" for me :)
LV's TC Scripts
Readme's For All My Scripts

I felt a great disturbance in the forum, Like millions of voices cried out in terror, then were silenced

si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses

Bandus
x4

Post by Bandus » Thu, 6. Apr 06, 20:04

I'm seeing some oddness and while it is probably an issue on my end I wanted to post about.

Basically, I am using one of the scripts that places 8 satellites in a system in a box formation. It names each satellite with names of the greek alphabet (i.e. alpha, beta...)

I attach all 8 satellites in a system to the QDF network but for one reason or another they won't ever detect hostiles. If I manually drop a satellite in the middle of the system or near major trade lanes and add them into the network they work fine.

Furthermore, in some cases ships with less than 60% shields do not warp out. I had a Centaur, that ended up at 50% hull. Its jumpdrive was intact and it had energy in its hold. It was up against 3 ships so it wasn't a matter of being damaged quickly. I finally had to manually give the order for it to jump out.

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Thu, 6. Apr 06, 23:53

Bandus wrote:Basically, I am using one of the scripts that places 8 satellites in a system in a box formation. It names each satellite with names of the greek alphabet (i.e. alpha, beta...)

I attach all 8 satellites in a system to the QDF network but for one reason or another they won't ever detect hostiles. If I manually drop a satellite in the middle of the system or near major trade lanes and add them into the network they work fine..
hmn, the script is run on the chosen sat so i cant understand why other than the scan distance

Bandus wrote: Furthermore, in some cases ships with less than 60% shields do not warp out. I had a Centaur, that ended up at 50% hull. Its jumpdrive was intact and it had energy in its hold. It was up against 3 ships so it wasn't a matter of being damaged quickly. I finally had to manually give the order for it to jump out..
jumping out while under attack is not guaranteed as the ship may try to fight back instead of stopping dead for 10s like a sitting duck, without giving the ship godmode capabilities during the jump out the other option was to fight if it is being attacked as it jumps. I probably could get it closer to 100% jump out but i like the risk tbh as it gives it balance :)

EKS
x3tc

Post by EKS » Sat, 8. Apr 06, 23:08

Im having some problems with this script ( Or i did something wrong somewhere).

Basicly i have a ware named ReadTedxt17-10543 that i exect is the ware i should buy.
I cant seem to find the menu selections either.

I have X3 1.4 B2
Plugins:
Race military 1.03
Race Response fleets 1.5
Station trader 1.25a
Tractor Beam Factory Recreator 1.0

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Sun, 9. Apr 06, 00:04

have you installed the emp mod?

EKS
x3tc

Post by EKS » Sun, 9. Apr 06, 12:57

Yes, but i dident for a little while ( As the 1.4 Beta 2 patch seems to overwrite the 07.dat /cat files). And i dident notice it before i started troubleshoting.
So now i installed it as 08, your script does seem to work partly. As i can see that it has named alot of argon ship as "responce ships"

EDIT:
My bad, i mixed up Race responce fleet with player.

Barleyman
x3

Post by Barleyman » Sat, 10. Jun 06, 01:05

Looks like the link to SPK version is broken..

Saint-Ashley
x4

Post by Saint-Ashley » Wed, 14. Jun 06, 19:55

Working link, Hope its the right one, and I hope LV doesnt mind. :oops: If so, I fear I shall be choked. :cry:

:arrow: Here.

Torias
x4

Post by Torias » Sat, 1. Jul 06, 09:55

This seems interesting for endgame defenses, but I've yet to see anything that helps budding novice entrepreneurs' assets survive long enough to get that far against the insane amount of kha'ak swarming through the universe in this installment of the game.. Every upgrade like this seems geared towards those who are already incredibly rich and can afford dozens of high powered ships and carriers..

SpiritMaster

Too Much Jumping!

Post by SpiritMaster » Thu, 27. Jul 06, 17:11

I was in a fight in Queens Space that involed over 6 capital Ships, and a slew of fighters and it turned into a giant jump-fest since everyones shield were constantly going below 60%.
chown -R us ./base

Sgathan

Post by Sgathan » Fri, 28. Jul 06, 03:05

The .spk link is dead.

Serial Kicked
x3tc

Post by Serial Kicked » Fri, 28. Jul 06, 03:16

X3:TC/AP Pirate Guild 3 - Yaki Armada 2 - Anarkis Defense System

Anarkis Gaming HQ
Independent Game Development
X3 Scripting and Modding Station

Woundweaver
x3

Post by Woundweaver » Fri, 1. Sep 06, 18:26

Hi all. For some reason i cannot download this script in Cycrows installer package form ?? Any clues anyone ??
There is no such thing as Black & White.
Everything is in various shades of Grey.

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Fri, 1. Sep 06, 18:36

did you try the link in the post above ?

seems to work find for me, you might have to right click and goto save as

Woundweaver
x3

Post by Woundweaver » Fri, 1. Sep 06, 21:11

No, still not working. I`m talking about Cycrow`s installer package option, (yes yours !) the second one down. Not the top one that does work but i don`t want to download. :? :?

Saint-Ashley
x4

Post by Saint-Ashley » Fri, 1. Sep 06, 21:17

Woundweaver wrote:I`m talking about Cycrow`s installer package option, (yes yours !) the second one down. Not the top one that does work but i don`t want to download. :? :?
Use this : (right click, save as!)

http://www.angelfire.com/darkside/lord. ... qrf1.0.spk

:roll:

Woundweaver
x3

Post by Woundweaver » Sat, 2. Sep 06, 02:03

Ok got it. Thanks all. :)

Woundweaver
x3

Post by Woundweaver » Sat, 2. Sep 06, 02:39

Sorry all one more question. Ive installed all ok. its in my script installer and indicated as enabled. I went into game after installing and coudn`t see the Rapid Response system for sale in the Argon equipment docks i checked in. I checked in my Artificial Life Settings to see if the script was enabled and it was not even there ?? Any tips ??

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”