[Plugin] Self Repairing Hull Technology 1.2 23/4/06

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Leafcutter
x4

Post by Leafcutter » Sun, 4. Dec 05, 19:43

yep. 5000 Cr would be ok too. :)

LC.
Always expect the unexpected, and you will never be surprised.

janonol
x3

Post by janonol » Mon, 5. Dec 05, 01:30

in all the time playing i have never found any trading station stocking the hull repair fuel.

and i have extarcted the right files into the right places and overwritten any older file if asked.

no problem. just a possible bug.

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Mon, 5. Dec 05, 01:40

without modding the types files i can not reset the price of the kits from 4cr :| so thats a no-no

i've looked into having merchants sell them but have not got far with that so how does putting them for sale at 5k a pop as a BBS entry sound?

Sandalpocalypse
x4

Post by Sandalpocalypse » Mon, 5. Dec 05, 01:59

Was worried about that, I knew there were some problems with presassigned ware prices.

I think offering them via the BBS works well. Can BBS missions be restricted to station types?

Another thought, if you had ships flying around the universe with HRKs, it would be neat if you could acquire them via the Barter functionality.

The low selling price can be justified by their just being junk after being used. :)

Janonol, just keep your eyes peeled. It is *rare* but you will find one eventually if the mod is installed properly. I have only found 900 units of HRKs so far (not counting the 4500 from an earlier iteration *g*)

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Mon, 5. Dec 05, 15:19

Sandalpocalypse wrote:I think offering them via the BBS works well. Can BBS missions be restricted to station types?
BBS is now written and under testing, station types can be defined in the code and the ware will sell for between 4-6k and offer between 1-100 kits.

If anybody wants to crack adding merchants i'll be happy to add them too but other than the odd play at it now and then i don't have time to work it all out.
LV's TC Scripts
Readme's For All My Scripts

I felt a great disturbance in the forum, Like millions of voices cried out in terror, then were silenced

si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Mon, 5. Dec 05, 16:18

u can restrict anything for the BBS mission, as you just do various checks in the prio event and only return a value if it meets al lthe criteria :)

so u can check stations, ranks, etc

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Mon, 5. Dec 05, 23:42

Updated

HRK are now available on the bbs and not for purchase anymore (if you find a station stocking them, hurry they will soon be gone)

price of each unit is between 4-6k and 1-100 units are offered.

please download the file again and update :)
LV's TC Scripts
Readme's For All My Scripts

I felt a great disturbance in the forum, Like millions of voices cried out in terror, then were silenced

si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses

Sandalpocalypse
x4

Post by Sandalpocalypse » Tue, 6. Dec 05, 03:06

update is lagging again :evil:

Leafcutter
x4

Post by Leafcutter » Mon, 12. Dec 05, 12:27

Hi, I decided to remove this script.

I have deleted the the bundled files and re-saved my game, however the -SS-WARE-10 is still displayed as 'invalid' or as 'SS-WARE-10' in stations.

Is there a simple way to rememdy this please?

LC.
Always expect the unexpected, and you will never be surprised.

Toowizard
x3

Post by Toowizard » Tue, 13. Dec 05, 09:44

Am I doing something wrong?

I put the script in the correct directories, started up X3, (i do have other scripts running)

But i don't see the HRT available at boron equip docks. I also haven't seen HRK's available on BBS missions, but i always have bad BBS mission luck.

Is there a button i need to push to turn this on?
Cargo bay open, sheilds are down
Your cargo bay now contains... Slaves.

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Tue, 13. Dec 05, 16:09

It does not fill every boron eq dock at the start just some ;), over time it will

To remove the ware if you have taken out the script there is a tool in the community sticky for this :)

Toowizard
x3

Post by Toowizard » Wed, 14. Dec 05, 06:25

Ok, i've been getting the BBS missions and bought some HRK's, but i'm still not seeing any HRT's. How long (in game time) is "over time"?

On a sidenote, i was rammed today by a Boron Orca named "hospital ship" or something like that. It had about 1500 HRK's aboard. And 3x5 MJ plus 1MJ shields.

So i tapped it once more to finish it off, and now i have lots of HRK's! :twisted: Hey, he started it.
Cargo bay open, sheilds are down
Your cargo bay now contains... Slaves.

kenoshi
x3

Post by kenoshi » Wed, 14. Dec 05, 13:41

I've had the script for a week and haven't seen one either wizard...nor have I seen any HRKs...

Red Spot
x3

Post by Red Spot » Wed, 14. Dec 05, 14:03

LV wrote:To remove the ware if you have taken out the script there is a tool in the community sticky for this :)
LV you can (if you'd like to) easilly hook this up to your plugin so when disabled it simply goes thru the universe deleting the equipment ..

just tought I'd mention this ..;)

G

ceej6969
x3

Post by ceej6969 » Sat, 17. Dec 05, 12:43

I have tried & re-tried to get this working but cannot :( .
I cannot find any BBS missions, or either items stocked at boron equipment or space docks, has anyone got any suggestions?.
I`d love to get this working, as it would remind me of Elite.

Yellowman
x4

Post by Yellowman » Sat, 17. Dec 05, 19:14

I now have about 2 repair kits and tried them in my just capped Harrier but how the F*ck do u activate this thing :? so its gonna repair itself

Sandalpocalypse
x4

Post by Sandalpocalypse » Sun, 18. Dec 05, 08:10

the ship needs the Hull Repair Technology ware installed in order to use the kits.

Yellowman
x4

Post by Yellowman » Sun, 18. Dec 05, 12:13

oh and u can buy them @ the boron EQ dock?

Because i cant find that Hull Repair Technology

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Sun, 18. Dec 05, 14:23

That would be because some idiot took them out of the setup script which has now been fixed and updated in the first post link ;) :oops:

It will add HRT to 2x Boron Eqd's and Remove them from 1 so the availability will fluctuate

[ external image ]

Yellowman
x4

Post by Yellowman » Sun, 18. Dec 05, 14:29

Thnx LV ur tha best :wink:

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”