Sohnen Interim Report - State of the Gate Network

Official fiction, fan fiction and artwork. Let your talent express itself!

Moderators: TheElf, Moderators for English X Forum

silentWitness
x3tc

Post by silentWitness » Thu, 15. Sep 05, 21:42

Tirelessly we work towards hegemony within the confines of the network, yet the persistence of the Gaian parasite has once again thrown away centuries of near perfect developmental progression. As the Gaian Terraformers continue to lose ground, a sickening and dramatic increase in cross breeding has occurred most of which seems driven by the Gaian viral species, these incessant breeders are upsetting the balance day by day, the most disturbing has been the creation of a territorial state not allied to any of the major species. It is completely unacceptable that any of the experiments be allowed to mix so freely yet despite increased pressure the species continue to allow this breakaway nation to proliferate.

The Kha'ak although unexpected have provided several benefits, in that they have attacked Gaians almost exclusively.

Within the Sohnen directorate there has been talk of preventing further evolutionary mistakes from occurring.

The network itself is operating at 99.33772^ the loss of efficiency is placed down to the repositioning from prime sites to locations fitting the needs of the local species, it is a regrettable loss but one we hope to soon rectify. There are several gates threatened by black holes but we feel that there it is an acceptable risk as the gate singularity itself provides sufficient energy fields to close the hole itself without exterior intervention.

The loss of several gates due to degradation and large scale devastation has plagued parts of the network but the core experiment remains unaffected by this, in fact the use of the Mazelike system has bread innovation within the Xenon. Although not yet sentient, we have seen a continued effort to frustrate our attempts to isolate the Gaian's from the rest of the network, it is almost as if there is something we have not foreseen, which is of course highly irregular.

MGA
x2

Post by MGA » Thu, 15. Sep 05, 22:27

Neat work there. Sorry if I didn't reply to your earlier work, I just never found the time to view them properly. I'm sorry.
A new rig is in my hands now if only there was time...

Mastermue
x3ap

Post by Mastermue » Sat, 17. Sep 05, 11:48

Wicked one Silent. More please.............!

Return to “Creative Universe”