Sohnen Report 2 - The Gaian Problem

Official fiction, fan fiction and artwork. Let your talent express itself!

Moderators: TheElf, Moderators for English X Forum

silentWitness
x3tc

Post by silentWitness » Mon, 20. Jun 05, 04:48

Although not unexpected, it was hoped that this particular simulation would not come to pass, but unfortunately one of the Gaian's has had the chained pulled from its eyes, we do not know how or why, but there is something deeply disturbing with these events. Also the lack of concern the council have shown to this is deeply troubling. If fully awakened we cannot predict what might occur, can the insignificant Children of Gaia, become more than so, quickly, they mastered the technology of the gates exceptionally quickly, I fear this maybe the start of something dangerous. This Gaian has touched the minds of the collective, we have felt it clawing at our being, it is unnaturally strong, vigorous, if I had not known better, awakened.

But the Gaian's cannot be awakened, it is obscene to think that the cycle could be broken by such a lesser race! We have already seen signs of true sight, it cannot be allowed to continue to see. To allow it to procreate would result in heresy!

Inaction will only result in destruction on an insurmountable level. And this we cannot allow.

Graf_Grau
x2

Post by Graf_Grau » Mon, 20. Jun 05, 09:13

I really love this perspective that you have. It is grea they way you can see universe with eyes that go beyond HEPTS and a flight stick. THough I think we could do with so much more in this vein.

One tpyo

"but unfortunately one of the Gaian's has had the chained pulled from its eyes"

should that be "chains pulled from its eyes"?

Smarty74
x3

Post by Smarty74 » Mon, 20. Jun 05, 18:54

I agree, very original! Just one problem, this part was too short!!!! :wink: Still, the next parts coming soon right?? :D

Nice one silent. Keep it coming.

silentWitness
x3tc

Post by silentWitness » Mon, 20. Jun 05, 22:50

This is the flip side view of FFA...

http://www.egosoft.com/x2/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81586 (connected to report 1)

http://www.egosoft.com/x2/forum/viewtopic.php?t=85680 (which this part relates to this report)

The next one will be longer... but FFA is a short story so they'll only be two or three more of these...

Return to “Creative Universe”