SB's HQ Tri-Mega Complex

Official fiction, fan fiction and artwork. Let your talent express itself!

Moderators: TheElf, Moderators for English X Forum

How Do you like my Work?

Great work!
56%
Its so-so
31%
Needs Improvment
13%

Total votes: 16

Smart_Bomb
x4

SB's HQ Tri-Mega Complex

Post by Smart_Bomb » Sat, 6. Jan 07, 11:40

Before Looking below this may contain spoiler pretaining to the Bala Gi Research Missions Reward(s)

*That having been said before checking what I have done I would like to point out that this is my first time playing this game and been playing for about a week now. I love everything about this game and give major kudou's to the creators and also all the great dedicated moderators and players alike in the forums that helped me with all my questions I plagued you with :p

*A total of 9 pages filled full of calculations and ideas for earning credits in the making ( I don't use any calculator programs or mods/scrips, just played the game as it is with the Bala Gi Research Missions pack installed.) I hope everything is within parameters as the moderator(s) want it and I apologize to everyone else if the lighting is low, I tryed to increase the in game gamma but that didn't help, and since my photoshop isn't in yet I had to use Paint hehe so with no futher adu, Some samples of my work awaits you!
Spoiler
Show
Last warning if you don't want to see bonus pack mission reward.

*My First complex created in Herron's Nebula, while it mainly consists of multiple large factory's of Meat steak and Cloth's for its profit (4 large of each), it also has two laser towers witch I like to have in abundence around all my complexs and station. Also a wasp missile factory for my early game combat needs :)

[ external image ]

*This one is my Newest and largest complex consisting of three hubs each with their own super freighter moving goods from one to the other that each hub needs. I did it this way because its keeps my hubs more organized and easyier to get what I need from specific Hub rather then a huge scroll list. the three hubs are all facing each other and in less then 1km of each other all the stations connected to each hub is cemetrical in every way to all other station as a whole. the left side consists of all my weapons (A,B HEPT), shields (5-25-125), and missiles (4x Thunderbolt) I use for all my ships. The Middle is the XL power station with 5 Crystal Fab's supports. Right Hub has All my wares producers for everything my HQ needs for building any ship. All Hubs produce all their own food needed for the stations they consist of so in reality each Hub needs only energy and ore/silicon (witch I import from Hi yeilding asteriods in ajecent sector.)

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

My Headquarters is supplyed with it's every need from my mega tri-complex in witch currently I use to make Mercury Super Freighter for ST/UT reasons, But my main Build is 2x Argon M3+ Eclipse's to every one Argon Centaur. I don't have access to the larger ships do to my not-so-high reputation however I believe quantity over quality will work in my ultimate plan to rule all Xenon and special jump cords to 4 different Kyraak Spaces. Also That gate is the only one that goes to this sector and it is surrounded like my complex its self in cemetry by 20 Laser Towers and my Yacht on Patrol.

Last picture is of me having a minor stroke followed by me getting my butt kicked with....well....overkill I feel is the best word :)

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h81/S ... /Xenon.jpg

*For all the newer players keep on trucken and like me you will get to that first hundred million credits in the bank then its all down hill from their, I promise! :P

*Thanks for taking a look at my post! I wish you all great profit.

AIM: SmartBomb6969

-Smart_Bomb

{Oversize image changed to link - Terre}
Last edited by Smart_Bomb on Sat, 6. Jan 07, 22:57, edited 1 time in total.
- Please check out & vote on my X4:F expansion idea thread

[ external image ]

Khaak_Hammer
x2

Post by Khaak_Hammer » Sat, 6. Jan 07, 14:17

Complex approved :thumb_up: :D :thumb_up:

Cker
x4

Post by Cker » Sat, 6. Jan 07, 14:20

Now if only i had the money to build a complex like that, i think i'll script some tl addons then try and place em, not saving of course, my own complexes look like garbage :D

Fresshness

Post by Fresshness » Sat, 6. Jan 07, 14:31

Why with your nick on each screenshot ?
Do you want to 'prove' you didn't steal the screenshots ? :lol:

Anyhoo, your complexes are not bad, but the connections are sometimes a bit awkward.

enenra
x4

Post by enenra » Sat, 6. Jan 07, 16:43

They're looking good but not that big *g*

In the german forums we have a topic only for the biggest of the big complexes. :D

for example a 517-stations-complex ^^
screens here (german, but you see the screens even without knowing german :D)

Smart_Bomb
x4

Post by Smart_Bomb » Sun, 7. Jan 07, 10:38

Wow those ones were pretty intense, I wonder if their totaly legit or if they used scrips/mods? Yea and for mine I wassn't saying mine was some super awsome thing you had to just had to show my own personal accomplishment for my first time playing for a little over a week now :) speaking of witch I'm up to 5 flights of a Centaur and 2 Eclipses M3+'s :)

[ external image ]

enenra
x4

Post by enenra » Sun, 7. Jan 07, 12:48

Smart_Bomb wrote:Wow those ones were pretty intense, I wonder if their totaly legit or if they used scrips/mods? Yea and for mine I wassn't saying mine was some super awsome thing you had to just had to show my own personal accomplishment for my first time playing for a little over a week now :) speaking of witch I'm up to 5 flights of a Centaur and 2 Eclipses M3+'s :)
Yeah, your complexes are looking good. :) I myself never build complexes with more than 5 stations in it, I never played X3 that much. ;)

And yes, I think they use a script. but only a script that helps placing the stations on the right place ^^

Smart_Bomb
x4

Post by Smart_Bomb » Wed, 9. May 07, 10:09

I need to get myself one cause I set all that up manualy where I would fly my ship to one of the connecting part to a station and sort of line it up by educated guess work to make the connection alot more strait then just throwing it out their. I wish the game would automatically turn and move the station so that the connection pipes are all even and strait that would make things so much less of a hassle.

[ external image ]

Smart_Bomb
x4

Post by Smart_Bomb » Mon, 7. Jul 08, 10:28

I just wish it was easier to place stations and look more organized then the current system without having to dl mods

[ external image ]

Smart_Bomb
x4

Post by Smart_Bomb » Sun, 7. Nov 10, 19:25

Wow its been years since Ive been here, But I can still admire my own accomplishments even know I'm married and working full time ha! Thanks for all the memory's x3.

[ external image ]

Return to “Creative Universe”