Nemesis Chapter 3 Part 1

Official fiction, fan fiction and artwork. Let your talent express itself!

Moderators: TheElf, Moderators for English X Forum

Vitez
xr

Nemesis Chapter 3 Part 1

Post by Vitez » Sun, 10. Dec 06, 22:20

Nemesis Chapter 3 Part 1

Argon Prime
Argon
Argon Federation Parliament

The weight of the giant grown and were all concentrated on the delegates. But if you looked up, you wouldn’t understand, why. The beautifull white-grey walls turned black, as if there was a gate into space in place of the cealing. And in this space set the 16 most important persons of the Argon Federation: politicians, scientists, military leaders. Here’s Ban Danna, and int he place of Kyle Brennan, Saya Kho. This room hasn’t heard such great discussions, such serious questions a sin this twoo weeks even though it was the place of parley since the foundation of the Federation. There wasn’t such an interesting and serious issue: the xenon emigration. Even the problems of The Great Xenon War were smaller than these, because then everyone agreed with eachother. But now… This issue immediately seperated them to two groups: one who saw an opportunity in this, a new chance for peace, or just didn’t want war for several reasons, and another, who saw new waves of terror in this, more pain and death. Who were against the emigration, mainly reasoning with the past, the millions dead, the so much pain. And who werent against it, reasined that this may be a never returning chance for peace, or that if we made war against the Xenon, we would probably lose it.
Ludwig Bauer was a talented politician. He saw the known universe,planets, he was smart, known much, and last but not least: handsome. Many people thought that in a few years, he could even become a president. But that had to wait. He was too young, and against the governments plans: he wanted war. He wanted war, before it’s not too late.but he had other reasons: he knew what it is like when the enemy attacks you when you’re not prepaired.
One year ago, he was heading to Omycron Lyrae in a TP named Starshine. They were in Wastelands, when a Khaak cluster attacked them. Even though the Buster that was defendingthe ship had no chance, it protected till it’s death. During that, the TP tried to reach the nearest jumpgate, and hoped, that someone will hear their distress-call. The Buster blew uo, and they were the next target. The Khaaks destroyed the engines and the shield generators. Panic started on the ship. Everyone tried to get a spacesuit, but there wasn’t enough. As the first Kyon-ray cut the ships hull, the deep coldnes of space came into the cabin. One of the victims was a young ladie, not more then 20. On her clothes was the simbol of the Argon Federation Military Space Force. She was probanly coming home from her first – and last – mission. Her parents must have been proud of her. Everyone is proud to have a space soldier in the family... As air left the cabin, the girl tried to scream, but the silence of space suppressed it. She couldn’t hold on for long. He reached for help. Her face told more thatn words can say: „Please help me…Please!” but Ludwig didn’t help. As the girl floated out, the space draw a last distress on her face for eternity.
But people didn’t know this. All they knew is that a Centaur found him floating in his space-suit uncounsciously. No one survived besides him.
-We musn’t let this continue! The Federation is faceing its greatest threat history has ever seen – he said. Hes been telling the same thing for 8 days now, and getting the same answer: „I’m afraid we can’t do anything! All we can do is to evade a war and hope.” The whole parley would have been over by now if he wouldn’t have started it over again…and again…and again. He hated those words. Everytime the president started this sentence, the fire ot hatred grown in his eyes.
- I’m afraid we can’t do anything! All we can…
- Enough! – Ludwig cut into her words loudly. His words echoed in the room. Everyone watched them silently. The president stood still. On her face was mixed fear and hatred. They look into eachothers eyes: they didn’t need words. Finaly, Saya broke the silence:
- I belive this was enough, right, president?
- Yes, I think so – she said a bit confused – right, Mr. Ludwig?
- I don’t think that…
- RIGHT, MR. LUDWIG!?
Ludwig turned his head.
- Yes…president……we’ll continue next time.
- As if – she said quietly, while gatering her paper – Gentleman, than you for your cooperation.
The delegates slowly walked out of the door. Their steps echoed in the big room. Only Ludwig stayed. He watched the floor and was thinking. The noise of the riporters soone hit his ears.
- Fools.
I don't hate Steam.
I don't love Steam.
I use it.

Return to “Creative Universe”