Nemesis Chapter 2 part 2

Official fiction, fan fiction and artwork. Let your talent express itself!

Moderators: TheElf, Moderators for English X Forum

Vitez
xr

Nemesis Chapter 2 part 2

Post by Vitez » Sun, 19. Nov 06, 12:01

This is the second part of Nemesis Chapter Two. It's a bit short, but....
Chapter 3 will follow, with death, treason, politics and Khaak (probably will be the longest chapter).
I don't hate Steam.
I don't love Steam.
I use it.

Vitez
xr

Post by Vitez » Sun, 19. Nov 06, 12:01

Nemesis Chapter 2 Part 2

The captains slowly ad quietly walked out of the room. No one dared to question the president. Ban didn’t go: he stayed at hes seat. After all captains went, he turned to the presidents monitor.
- I can’t understand why you did this – he said.
- Ban….I wouldn’t let them go either, but you heard my answer.
- Tell that to the millions who are dead…
The president opened her mouth, but nothing left it. She watched into the screen for a few second, and then took a deep breath.
- I know just like you what they did - she said.
- Then why are you letting this happen again?
- Listen Ban: the Argon Federation never started a war. And I’m not going to be the one who will start. And the Xenon never made contact before. This could be the start of a new age…
- A new age of what? More terror?
- We have to give it a chance, Ban! This might turn out well!
- Or it might not!
- What do you want me to do? Start the war, and send you all to the sure death?!
Ban turned his head to the stars.
- I still don’t agree with you… - he said.
- And I’m not asking you to do so. I’ll secure all the sectors while they pass. Thats all I can do for now.
Ban didn’t say anything. He went to the windiw wall, and stared at the stars. His thoughts were somewhere else. „The start of a new age” – he thought – „and the end of an old one.” And he was right: this was the end of an age. The end of an age filled with silent terror. An age, where wars started without a word, where battles were fought without a noise. Where millions „died” dumbly. But what will this new age bring? War and terror again, only this time with screaming and crying? Or an age of hope?
Hes attention was soon on the ships, wich were makeing a wall between the Xenon ships and the stations. They were makeing a road. A road for simple ships, or a road for the deaths thousand horseman?

Black Hole Sun
Argon Nova Raider

Julians ship was between the Starfury destroyer and the Lionheart corvette. He didn’t understand why they didn’t attack. But no one understood it either. He didn’t wanted to go into the wall, but an order is an order. He watched the ships as they passed by. Like a mourning march. Maybe it was for Argon? He soon got a message from his father:
„ Julian! Where are you? We where waiting for you, and the politicians aren’t too happy. You have to come tomorrow! Thats an order!”
Julian was thinking abou talking his father down, but he got another message:
„And don’t think you can talk me down!”
- Heh… That’s my luck! I’ve got the only father int he galaxy who can tell what you are thinking from the other side of the universe.
I don't hate Steam.
I don't love Steam.
I use it.

KiwiNZ
x4

Post by KiwiNZ » Sun, 19. Nov 06, 12:43

Good story. Will really be interesting to see what the motivation behind this migration of the Xenon is. Certainly, having such an armada close to the core sectors is anything but comforting.

:thumb_up:

-=Legendary=-
x3tc

Post by -=Legendary=- » Sun, 19. Nov 06, 19:44

Good story so far.

Wonder whats got the Xenon spooked
http://blackjackal21.mybrute.com/

AMD Phenom X4 9750 Quad Core Processor
8 GB DDR2
1 TB HDD
ATI Radeon HD 4650 1024MB
Windows Vista Home Premium 64-Bit with SP1

Vitez
xr

Post by Vitez » Sun, 19. Nov 06, 20:46

A few chapters, and you'll find out..But the story wont end there!
I don't hate Steam.
I don't love Steam.
I use it.

Return to “Creative Universe”