Walkthrough of Bala Gi Missions *spoiler*

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Roguey
x4

Walkthrough of Bala Gi Missions *spoiler*

Post by Roguey » Thu, 16. Nov 06, 22:56

Hi, I thouht id post this here I feel it will help many X3 players with the "Bala Gi Missions" (this may even cut down on some of the questions on this forum).

This is a very big spoiler! Please dont click the click below if you do not want to spoil your game!!!!
- Bala Gi Missions *spoiler, page 1

Again, as normal - any comments are welcomed!

{update} Walkthough is now complete :)
Last edited by Roguey on Tue, 15. May 12, 12:10, edited 4 times in total.
Roguey's Site: X3TC, X3AP, X3FL, X4.

Freols
x3tc

Post by Freols » Fri, 29. Dec 06, 20:15

Cheers, this is really useful.
I assumed I was looking for something more special than Nvidium (Atium?) so kept searching.
Why isn't this on the guides list? :?

Dragoongfa
x4

Post by Dragoongfa » Fri, 29. Dec 06, 21:19

Freols wrote:Cheers, this is really useful.
I assumed I was looking for something more special than Nvidium (Atium?) so kept searching.
Why isn't this on the guides list? :?
A moderator must put it in the guides list.

Freols
x3tc

Post by Freols » Fri, 29. Dec 06, 21:47

Hopefully :D
I went looking there first then had to use the search.

KayEss
x4

Post by KayEss » Sat, 30. Dec 06, 11:26

Spoiler
Show
I always seem to get two Nividium roids in the first mission. I think if you have good ships or a high rank more pirates may spawn too. I had three Novas the first time.

For capturing the M7 there is an alternative that I've always used. You can bring in a ship with a jump drive, energy and navigation software. Transfer it to the M7 using the transporter device and then just command the M7 to jump to Grand Exchange. That way you don't have to fight any of the pirates and it's a LOT quicker.

It's helpful if you bring in a TL to collect all the hulks lying around. I bring another jump drive in a Disco for the Nemesis.

I'm going to have to try to tow the M7 the last little bit in order to get the Nemesis fixed up. Be nice to get a free (repaired) M6.

Tha_reaper

Post by Tha_reaper » Sat, 30. Dec 06, 13:03

fun, but how do you claim the M7 then without cheating? even SoS cant claim the M7

Stormrider_KOTD

Re: Walkthrough of Bala Gi Missions *spoiler*

Post by Stormrider_KOTD » Sat, 30. Dec 06, 13:16

Roguey wrote:Hi, I thouht id post this here I feel it will help many X3 players with the "Bala Gi Missions" (this may even cut down on some of the questions on this forum).

This is a very big spoiler! Please dont click the click below if you do not want to spoil your game!!!!
bala_gi-1.php

Again, as normal - any comments are welcomed!

{update} Walkthough is now complete :)
Awesome walkthrough got me to it with no probs... only thing I would say is the popups get a bit annoying!

BugMeister
x4

Post by BugMeister » Sat, 30. Dec 06, 13:23

- excellent stuff, roguey.. :D :thumb_up:

{- smart looking site, too! :wink: }
- the whole universe is running in BETA mode - we're working on it.. beep..!! :D :thumb_up:

Martin Logan
x3

Great guide

Post by Martin Logan » Sat, 30. Dec 06, 13:35

A very good guide im a bit sorry for myself now since i spent big bugs repairing the nemesis and its still 98% i did get killed in the nemesis by those pirates in mealstrom indeed but next time ill be prepared and of course the pirates that you get first trying to tow the yacht also gave me a big headace.
Q1:
Will i kill them with my nemesis two 125 mj shields and particle accelerators??Or do i need something to protect me not that id now what though im bankrupt :D

As for buying the trade station i go like :o and :( how on earth will i make the money for a tl and the station
Q2:
Can i also hire a tl to bring the trade station and carry my HQ??

Thanks for the info in advance and for making the guide it wil help me to keep going.

Tha_reaper

Post by Tha_reaper » Sat, 30. Dec 06, 13:42

you can hire a TL. as long as you are docked at the shipyard when the TL with the trading station docks, you are all right.

KayEss
x4

Post by KayEss » Sat, 30. Dec 06, 16:13

Tha_reaper wrote:fun, but how do you claim the M7 then without cheating? even SoS cant claim the M7
Cycrow's Salvage Claim Software - about 6 million.

I never knew you weren't meant to be able to claim it as I've been running this since before Bala Gi was released. Makes sense though and I guess that's why you have to tow it.

Martin Logan
x3

i have it!!

Post by Martin Logan » Sat, 30. Dec 06, 18:36

i have the m7 now :) i discovered that if you wait long enough around the north gate of the second unkown sector a few pirates will come out you need to kill them and pick up an unkown object its actualy two of them.
Then tow the m7 to the north gate of maelstrom and discover those unfriendly and very well shielded pirates at about 10 km launch the two unkown objects and watch all three of them go boom :twisted:
After that just tow it to the shipyard and become the owner of a fantastic ship :)

blkgold
x2

Post by blkgold » Sat, 31. Mar 07, 02:04

i'm having problems in the bal gi mission where i'm suppose to deliver a argon trading station to the kingdom end ship station. i used my own tl ship to deliver the station while i was still on the kingdom end ship station. while my tl delivered the station to kingdom end ship station i got no message and now i'm stuck :( . i don't know what to do.... anyone that can help me here email me at blkgold@hotmail.com. i will appreciate any help i can get.

thanks

Lancefighter
x4

Post by Lancefighter » Sat, 31. Mar 07, 03:28

OMG they just contacted me!

You are so awesome :P

Redit

Post by Redit » Sat, 31. Mar 07, 05:56

n00b question: how do i use the mineral scanner? :p

Lancefighter
x4

Post by Lancefighter » Sat, 31. Mar 07, 06:18

Just look at the info on a roid - press I, either on the map or if its targeted. Must be within 10 km

Fahren
x3

Post by Fahren » Thu, 19. Apr 07, 16:07

took me a few attempts to get the M7 without losing my fav ship the little mamba raider...i found that if u check all the hulks lying around the M7 3 of em are pirates waiting for u to claim the M7...so i took em out first.

Only headache now is getting 30mill cr for that bloody station, any ideas on making big profitssss?...i made 6mill at blackhole sun fighting xenon and sold that free TL ship..still only have 14mill, got 3 stations ore,silicon and bogas factory....

Gilgamesh_sit
x3

Post by Gilgamesh_sit » Sat, 5. May 07, 11:49

Got to the second unknown sector to find the m7.
However after exploring the sector for 3Hours I think something went wrong.

I did get the message telling me the pilot whent to that sector.
However nothing can be found there exept for a lone Nova.

Any idea's?

akrules!
x3

Post by akrules! » Sat, 5. May 07, 16:07

Gilgamesh_sit wrote:Got to the second unknown sector to find the m7.
However after exploring the sector for 3Hours I think something went wrong.

I did get the message telling me the pilot whent to that sector.
However nothing can be found there exept for a lone Nova.

Any idea's?
If I remember correctly, the Hyperion is located right in the middle of a second dense asteroid field significantly to the East of the main sector map. Make sure you have a Triplex scanner installed and comb the Eastern asteroid field carefully. The M7 should be surrounded by other ships.

Gilgamesh_sit
x3

Post by Gilgamesh_sit » Sat, 5. May 07, 20:52

Right.... Ok will try that again. Thanks....

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”