Nemesis Chapter 2 Part 1

Official fiction, fan fiction and artwork. Let your talent express itself!

Moderators: TheElf, Moderators for English X Forum

Vitez
xr

Nemesis Chapter 2 Part 1

Post by Vitez » Sun, 12. Nov 06, 12:32

Here's the second chapter for the fanfiction: Nemesis. But only the first part of it, because I was too busy (with the new Bala Gi update :x3: ) The second part will probably come next weekend (if not sooner), and maybe Chapter 3 too (maybe!) with politics, Khaak and death. But until that: enjoy:

Nemesis Chapter 2
Part 1

Black Hole Sun

Argon Nova Raider
Julian Gardna

Julian sat in the cockpit of his Nova silently. Julian was allways a quiet man, but this time, you couldn’t even hear him breath. He was terryfied and confused. Terryfied? Who isn’t in this sector. When the huge fleet came across the gate, Julian couldn’t even swallov.
„As if they are running from something.” – thought Julian – „But from what?”
But soone another question dominated his mind: „What am I doing here?! I’m supposed to be on Earth.”
He was supposed to arrive there 8 minutes now. Julians father, Kyle asked him to come to Earth. To see the living myth and to help him with some diplomacy. Only a half an hour ago, Julian was still with Saya:

30 mizuras ago
Home of Light
TerraCorp.

- Why do I even need to go?
- Because you’re the son of a hero, and you’re also a hero…and your father asked you – said Saya while she straightend Julians shirt.
- What if I don’t go?
- Than everyone will be mad at you, and…I’ll won’t talk to you – she said while putting her arms over Julians neck.
- It’s worth a try – white that, he kissed Saya tenderly – maybe there will be queit at last.
- Hey!!!
She pussed Julian softly, but held his arms.
- I don’t want to go – said Julian, and looked deeply into her eyes – I’ll miss you.
- It”ll be only two days!
- Two days…a mozura, a jazura…an eternity!
- Don’t be silly! I’ll be right here when you come back….
- Promise?
- I promise…

7 mizuras ago
Heretics End
Argon Nova Raider
Julian Gardna

- Ahhh, well…this is it…the gate to Earth.
Two years ago there was nothing here., just the open space. Only few ships came here. And now? Now a whole fleet of Terran ships are patroling the sector.
- This is captain Mátyás Kovács from the UESF (United Earth Space Fleet) Gangesz. Please identify yourself.
- Julian Gardna, Argon Military Force.
- Please stop your engines while we scan your ship.
Julian was very unpatient. If he has to go, then lets go fast.
„Incoming Message”
Julian oppened the file. It was the message every capital ship had to transmit about the „invasion”.
- UESF Gangesz. There has benn a change in the plans. I won’t go to Earth. Sorry for robbing your time.
- Ok Mr. Gardna.

„Present” time

Black Hole Sun
Argon One

The captains of the destroyers and carriers have all transported to Argon One, and the government is useing video contact to discuss the question: What to do? But the discussions main question was: Why? Why did they communicate with them after hundreds of years? Why now? Why here. Why? No one knew and no one agreed with another. There was total anarchysm in the room. Finaly, Ban stood upona chair a shouted:
- People, please! Everyone will get their chance to speak.
No one listened. The president (who was there with video contact) hit her desk:
- Everyone shut up!
It was strange to hear these words from here, but it was useful: everyone set down and waited. She continued:
- Gentleman! There are a lot of questions, but the most importants are: Where do they want to go?, Whay do they want to go?, and Why did they communicate now? We already sent a message about where do they want to go. To the Sector 101.
- We can’t let them! – stood up one of the captains – Thats the closest one to Argon Prime!
A big wave of humming started. „What if they attack?” – this was what everyone was talking about.
Another captain said:
- But that doesn’t make any sence! We have almost all of our ships here! They could fight us here, without asking our permission!
Slight giggle started in the room, even the president smiled a bit.
He continued:
- If they want to attack us, then why would they put their weapons offline?
- The truth is – said the president – that we have to let them go. We don’t have many answers for the questions, but without the Profit Guild, we have very little chance of winning such a great battle. All we can do is hope…
(The parley about the Argons and the Paranids about the Heretics End incident continued, and in 2936, the Paranids made a pact with the Profit Guild, that they will not give the Argon military help. And with the Khaak attacks and the two major battles, the Argon military is quiet tied up.)
- But president…
- No! This is what we’ll do. Secure the Argon sectors.
- And what about the Teladi?
- I’m afraid thats their own problem.
I don't hate Steam.
I don't love Steam.
I use it.

Return to “Creative Universe”