The Gem Thief

Official fiction, fan fiction and artwork. Let your talent express itself!

Moderators: TheElf, Moderators for English X Forum

khaakbaiter

The Gem Thief

Post by khaakbaiter » Tue, 24. Oct 06, 13:58

Ship:Leonian Freighter
Cargo: Silicon deposits
Sector area: Leonian moons
Destination: Leonian Crystal Fab Epsilon
Pilot: Carl Lionne

It was a hard job getting through the Zodinnia clouds there was far too many obstacles in the way. I had to ask a Capricon Cloud fighter for directions to the nearest silicon mine. I saw the huge container dispatched from the coloniser called the S.S. Kho. The container was huge and I scanned it daily it had the colonising machines known as the Terraformers.
The silicom mine recently had a crisis with pirates. It took me around 20 minutes to actually get the silicon deposits into my ship.

khaakbaiter

Post by khaakbaiter » Thu, 26. Oct 06, 21:10

I noticed that my stomach was growling so I bought a Lion steak bap at the restaurant they also gave out a free drink of my choice so I chose a Fizzy Orange DNX drink. The bulletin board was absoloutly full of arguments to the Zodinia High Council about what should we do when the gems run out or is it safe to fly in Pirate territory? I decided to get back to base and unload the deposits that my factory sorely needed.

There were many Scorpi assult ships buzzing around the Gemm Sector I saw the ships fire their custom Alpha Fusion Stun Guns at a Gemminian Trade ship. (The effects of an FSG are terrible, the ship on the recieving end gets overidden, the guns, weapons shields and engines are shut down, causing the ship to slow down to a halt. The hull is slowly decreased untill there is no more hull support. The pilot is then obliterated along with the ship.) Unluckily the scorpi did open up the ship and took the gems. (Gems come in different shapes and sizes the bigger the better, the prettier the colour the more value it has. On the recently colonised planet called Gemminia, a group of probe droids found many gem and mineral deposits worth millions. The Gemminians decided to trade Gems for othe supllies that they needed. The Scorpi refused to trade and were left out. The Scorpi are now mysteriously killing any ships that contain gems.) The Scorpi collected the cargo and flew off to assult more traders.

khaakbaiter

Post by khaakbaiter » Fri, 27. Oct 06, 16:49

Before I knew it a Gemminian Sector defence corvette had jumped in from the Shyne Mines system. The Scorpi had many assult ships to keep the corvette satisfied but I did see a peculiar shape in the distance giving off a rainbowy colour after-glow. I decided to activate my thrust machine for a quick escape but It was not functioning properly, everything was mal funcioning apart from 2 things my normal engines and my shields. I decided to cut off all power to the malfuncioned parts and share the power between all my working pieces of equiptment. my speed raised to 315m/s and my shields had strengthened i was ready to make my escape...

KiwiNZ
x4

Post by KiwiNZ » Fri, 27. Oct 06, 19:39

Nice little story. Looking forward to more! :thumb_up:

Return to “Creative Universe”