[SCRIPT] The Ultimate Command Pack

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

moggy2
x3ap

[SCRIPT] The Ultimate Command Pack

Post by moggy2 » Fri, 20. Oct 06, 17:00

Script: The Ultimate Command Pack
Scripter: Xai Corporation
Download: http://www.xai-corp.net/project/UltimateCommands

Description

This is a collection of scripts that add useful commands, or make small modifications to the existing commands.

The aim of this script pack is to develop the rather basic command set available in Vanilla X3, into some thing more sophisticated, flexible and effective.

Adding New Scripts to the Pack
Currently, the script pack is only a collection of Xai Corporation scripts. I'd like to include scripts written by others, but that's alway a bit dificult. To make it a bit easier, this will only be released in Cycrow's Script Packager format as a multipack. This should make it possible to include other scripts without needing to worry about keeping it uptodate, as the Script Installer package can be used to check for upgrades to the individual scritps.

Wanted Scripts
This is a work in progress. I have some idea what kind of scripts I'm looking for.Of course if you've got an idea that hasn't been listed feel free to shout up.
  • Mining scripts (bunny?)
  • ST/UT rewrite: I think this type of script could be a great tool, rather than just a money making machine it is at the moment.
  • Simple, usable Patrol scripts, that don't try to tell the player how to play.
  • Collect scripts upgraded to use the Transporter Device
Contents

D_Zorro
x3tc

Post by D_Zorro » Fri, 20. Oct 06, 18:42

Great script pack. thanks.
System spec: Pentium (R) D 2.66 Ghz, Ram : 2048 DDR, HD : 250 GIG 7200 RPM intern 8 MB cash
Videocard : Nvidia Geforce 8800 GTS 320mb : Realtek
Laptop : AMD athlon 64 3200 + 1024 DDR 80 gig HD Conexant AMC Audio, Ati mobility Radeon Express 200

DeadlyDa
x4

Post by DeadlyDa » Fri, 20. Oct 06, 20:06

Most excellent...many thanks :D

It's especially useful since I was already running 16 out of the 20...so when I create a fresh "test bed" (which I do far too often), I can now run a single multi-script installer :roll:

Saint-Ashley
x4

Post by Saint-Ashley » Mon, 1. Jan 07, 20:27

Im suprized to see : Navigation Override System Mk1 (NOS) Missing from this pack.

http://forum2.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=117471

DeadZone
x4

Post by DeadZone » Mon, 1. Jan 07, 22:08

Bloody great idea

Cith
x3tc

Post by Cith » Wed, 22. Apr 09, 00:16

The download link does not work.
This should be the correct one: http://www.xai-corp.net/files/xaicorp/p ... X3.1.0.spk
Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, teach a man how to fish and he'll eat yours.

Deadbeat_Spinn
x3tc

Post by Deadbeat_Spinn » Wed, 22. Apr 09, 01:12

The link is over 3 yrs old and over 2 yrs since the last post, expect things to change if that much time has passed.

Cith
x3tc

Post by Cith » Wed, 22. Apr 09, 13:40

Deadbeat_Spinn wrote:The link is over 3 yrs old and over 2 yrs since the last post, expect things to change if that much time has passed.
Hence the post above...
Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, teach a man how to fish and he'll eat yours.

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”