chapter 4 part(ish) 1

Official fiction, fan fiction and artwork. Let your talent express itself!

Moderators: TheElf, Moderators for English X Forum

Captain Chris sTc
x4

chapter 4 part(ish) 1

Post by Captain Chris sTc » Thu, 5. Oct 06, 01:40

Chapter 1 : Monday moooornings

Chapter 2 : Burnt Offerings

Chapter 3 : Pandora's box (part 1)

Yes i know it's been a long time but i have been a little busy. But since it has been so long i tough i would post waht i have at the moment, some of it will proberbly get rewritten and no i haven't answered any of the questions. that should come pretty soon. but hey here is what i have at the mo.

rest of part 1 after +++++.
t may take a while for me to finish this chapter. THe next i know wht's happening. but i'm not sure how i'm gonna get there. (isn't it always the way)

CHAPTER 4 : Pandora’s box (part 2)

“Ahh Commander Gardna. How you and your ‘Family’ Doing way out there.” Comander Jenna questioned with his ever happy tone.

“We may have a situation that could require a little of your help.” Trev said somberly, all the time thinking about what maybe lurking in deep with in 472,

“This to do with that wee bit of ship that you intercepted, as it trundled towards you station. I though you had destroyed that and sorted your problem. Your not gonna tell me you’ve lost ship over it” Commander Jenna said with the same level of joviality that he had before.

“It’s what we have discovered because of that incidence is why I’m calling you. Take a look at this” Trev said as he pressed a button to enable a live data link to be established between the two stations. “I have sent Captain Danna, in to 472 to take a look at what may be occurring. This is what he can currently see.” Trev Contiuned.

“I see someones been Xenon Bashing” Commander Jenna said still with happy uncaring sort of attitude.

“You do know that the captain is still by the gate. And do you notice anything odd about the wreckage that is there.”

“Now that you mention it I do. There are no weapons or other modular parts of ships floating around, and the only reconisable parts of the ships all look really old. This could almost be the rest of the Xenon fleet that was chased away at the end of the Xenon conflict.” Commander Jenna Replied, now with a more seriouse tone.

“That is true. Which leads me to why I made this call. What ever has destroyed these ships will most proberbly be in that sector, and we have no idea of it‘s intentions or hostility. I have sent ships to investigate further as well as fortify the North gate. However we do not know the strength of them, so we may need assistance from you.”

“No Problem, Were always ready to defend our borders. I’ll send the “Black knights” to amble around the North gate. With orders to Help out if it becomes apparent that you can’t cope.” Commander Jenna said with the normal level of joviality in his voice again.

“Thank you, I’ll send you any more data that we get as we get it. Lets hope we don’t need your help. Commander Gardna out.” Trev replied, Whilst thinking I truly hope is doesn’t come to needing the Black Knights help as That would mean that all My ships would have been destroyed.

As Trev walked out he noted that there was no change in the room that he left. He started to walk out of the command room toward the Black box, when Charlotte caught his attention saying.

“Infection, has left along with an escrort of, Bilker, and Charlie wings. Captain Miadon requests is there any change to the order of going to reinforce captain danna.”

“No just tell him to tell me if anything untoward occurs, he should no what I mean.” Replied Trev. As he made his way toward the science station.

“The commander would want to know this spose we’d best go tell him” Dainiel said as he started to paw through the information he had received for the data downloading from the black box.

+++++++

“You should tell me what?” Trev curiosly replied sa he turned In to the entrance.

With shock Daniel replied “ We have the reason that there was a Khaak on the split ship. “

“It would appear that this perticular split was a little bit different from other split and that his main dream in life was to own a ‘Kha’ak’ to look after, and bring up as a pet. Much like the rich split have been able to. Unfortunaly for him he was born in to a poor family. So there was no way for them to afford a pet kha’ak. Let along upkeep of such pet. It would appear amongst the battle that took place, Sorry we don’t have any more details on that at the moment. He picked up an ejected Kha’ak, and whilst he was attempting to make his escape from something, were still unknow at the moment. He went to check on tht status of his “Pet”. Not realizing tath it was a real “Wild kha’ak”.” Daniel continued.

“So he was a soppy split with no flight skills” that still doesn’t explaibn the speed he was going and why he was being cradeled.” An anxious for answers Commander Gardna said.

“The point is he was already on his way out of 472 when his ship was attacked.” Danile replied.

“There is still a little more to as to why he was at an incredible speed when he left ‘$72. and why the Kha’ak was holding him when he left the sector” Danile continued.

“Gimme a minute or too and I will be able to answere that question” another 5 or so as what happened around him and with in 472. His datat is a little primitive due to the age of the black box which was installed on his ship it tales a little while to decompile the information.” Pauly added.

Return to “Creative Universe”