New laser and missile excel stat sheets (X3 1.4)

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

NeonSamurai
x3

New laser and missile excel stat sheets (X3 1.4)

Post by NeonSamurai » Tue, 13. Jun 06, 03:24

Well since i couldnt find any up to date data easily on weapons i figured i would make my own stat sheets.

This Excel document features 2 sheets one covering all energy weapons, the other all available missile and rockets. It covers i think pretty much everything usefull as far as statistics.

Anyhow here it is (new version)
http://rapidshare.de/files/22967474/X3_ ... t.xls.html

and yes its rapidshare.de :P

Hope you find it usefull

All data is based off the 1.4 manual, also TLaser.pck and TMissiles.pck from 06.cat (which is the most recent one containing Type files)

Also feel free to mirror or otherwise distribute it as long as it stays unmodified :)

(edited to change the link to the newest version)
Last edited by NeonSamurai on Tue, 13. Jun 06, 18:36, edited 2 times in total.

Galaxy613
x4

Post by Galaxy613 » Tue, 13. Jun 06, 04:32

Rapid share makes me toss cookies. How about you rapidly share this link instead: http://subsoap.com/ck/X3/X3_Reunion_Las ... _Chart.xls

*free hosting ninja strikes again!*
10,000 Lightyears of awesomeness

NeverSnake
x3tc

Post by NeverSnake » Tue, 13. Jun 06, 04:42

No Energy/Second column?

Also Mobile drilling system can be mounted on TS class vessels so I'm not sure that should be classified as capital class, likewise I don't think the Flaks can be mounted on anything smaller than the TL.
"There's an old story about the person who wished his computer were as easy to use as his telephone. That wish has come true, since I no longer know how to use my telephone" — Bjarne Stroustrup

NeonSamurai
x3

Post by NeonSamurai » Tue, 13. Jun 06, 18:27

Thanks Galaxy613 :)

Hmm well i had based the Class system on the weapons size and relative firepower (ie capitol class weapons are usefull in attacking capitol ships), not on what ships can mount it per say as what a ship can mount can vary a fair amount from race and type to type. But i have reclassified the mining laser to its own catagory.

Added a energy per second column.

Anything else? :)

Here is the new version
http://rapidshare.de/files/22967474/X3_ ... t.xls.html

Unfortunatly again its rapidshare as i cant use my own website space from my isp as they insist on using my real email addresss in the url. Feel free to mirror it if you desire.

Ammok Rules
x3

Post by Ammok Rules » Sun, 16. Jul 06, 22:44

Thanks guys, I just downloaded this. So far i have got a mosquito, silkworm and thunderbot missile complex, when from your chart I obviously was looking for a hurricane missile fab.

now all i need to do is find someone to sell it to me. cheers. :)
lIfE iS a bOwL oF cHeRrIeS

JabbatheHutt
x3

Post by JabbatheHutt » Mon, 17. Jul 06, 00:02

Hurricane Fabs do not make part of the vanilla game.

They are only available by mod -> Ashleys Fabs
What matters is not the size of a warrior in a fight, it is the size of the fight in the warrior - Cartoon Network

Ammok Rules
x3

Post by Ammok Rules » Mon, 17. Jul 06, 19:23

Awe bullocks and other bovine incantations. :cry:

it was just what i needed. :cry: :cry: :cry:
lIfE iS a bOwL oF cHeRrIeS

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”