[X3 Script] Company Assets script - Ver 1

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Birdman
x3

[X3 Script] Company Assets script - Ver 1

Post by Birdman » Fri, 13. Jan 06, 03:11

Extract to your X3 directory, keeping folder paths.

This script uses Text page 447878.xml and COMMAND_TYPE_SHIP_24.

Run this script from the additional command menu (after script editor is enabled) or "a.Birdman.Assets" from script editor.

This script will produce a comma separated logfile (log07878.txt) with information about the players assets.
This includes station and ships data. The header data is formatted as follows:

Player Name
Credits in players account
Playing Time
Script engine version . script version

The first field is coded in the text file to inform the user of the type of data, the last field is an index number. If there are multiple lines of data with same data type, it means there are over 3 different types in the cargo bay or installed. Data output is in groups of 3, if less than 3 different types are present, then output will show null.

Ship information data is formatted:

Ship, ships name (name player has assigned), ship type, current sector, homebase (null if not assigned), index
Upgrades, ships name, CargoBay size, Engine tuning installed, Rudder optimisation installed, Trade Command MkIII installed (Y/N), JumpDrive installed (Y/N), Fight Command 1 (Y/N), Fight command 2 (Y/N), Null, index
Shield, Quantity and Size Shield type 1, Quantity and Size Shield type 2, Quantity and Size Shield type 3, index
Laser, Quantity and type laser 1, Quantity and type laser 2, Quantity and type laser 3, index
Wares, Quantity and type ware 1, Quantity and type ware 2, Quantity and type ware 3, index

Station information data is formatted:

Station, station name (name player has assigned), station name type (including race purchased from), station funds, sector station is in, index
Product, station name, product, current amount on hand, maximum storage capacity, index
Primary, station name, primary resource, current amount on hand, maximum storage capacity, index
Intermediate, station name, Intermediate resource (for complexes), current amount on hand, maximum storage capacity, index

Note: Capacities (on hand and maximum) for stations in complexes are the TOTAL for the entire complex.

ftp://birdmanx2.homeip.net/Files/Assets.zip (Ver 1)

If this link does not work, check back later, it means I'm playing X3 :D .

If anyone is willing to host in addition, please feel free to do so, and send me a PM with the link so I can update this post with additional links.

http://klaatu.dyndns.org/x3/Assets.zip (Ver 1) Thanks to klaatu

If anyone has any additional requests for modification of this script, please ask.
Last edited by Birdman on Sun, 22. Jan 06, 18:47, edited 1 time in total.

ajw2255
x3

Post by ajw2255 » Fri, 13. Jan 06, 18:28

Good work, I'ltry it later when i get home
Destroy the mothership and the cards will fall like a stack of dominoes. Checkmate

Kilrathi Avenger
x3tc

Post by Kilrathi Avenger » Sat, 28. Jan 06, 15:20

Birdman, how do you get the cool looking x3 details from the bottom of your post. Is it a program or done by hand :roll:

Cheers
"As I slide down the banister of life;
my job is just another splinter in the bum"

Birdman
x3

Post by Birdman » Sat, 28. Jan 06, 15:37

That's actually X2 stats. It's from Logaan's site http://www.logaans-site.co.uk/xustats/ , he set up a script to get your info, and he processes it, and has the info set up so you can get the display. The X3 version is being worked for the processing, the script is ready. So check his site periodically, and watch the main forum for news of the release.

Skillers
x3tc

Post by Skillers » Tue, 14. Feb 06, 14:13

Just tried it, very nice, though 2 things I would like;

1) seperate all the information, it's not the friendliest thing to look at.

2) Player race stats, i.e. show the detail about race relations between player and all races.

Thanks
"Warning, cargo bay now contains; Gate, Home of Light"

arcana75
x3tc

Post by arcana75 » Tue, 14. Feb 06, 14:35

I think the idea was to load it into a spreadsheet. Looks fine in that.

An enhancement to this is some way to reference all the assets to pricetags, so we have an idea of net worth :D

Skillers
x3tc

Post by Skillers » Tue, 14. Feb 06, 15:07

It can be loaded into a spreadsheet?

arcana75
x3tc

Post by arcana75 » Tue, 14. Feb 06, 16:58

Why not? It's delimited and the 1st post tells u the column headers.

Skillers
x3tc

Post by Skillers » Tue, 14. Feb 06, 17:02

Oh, manually, I thought there was some cleaver trick I didn't know about :roll:.

Birdman
x3

Post by Birdman » Wed, 15. Feb 06, 04:28

arcana75 wrote:An enhancement to this is some way to reference all the assets to pricetags, so we have an idea of net worth :D
Well, that's what XUStats is for. but Logaan is still getting the site ready. :( He has to create a database in PHP to reference all the prices, he has the info to be verified, and he is working on it.

Birdman
x3

Post by Birdman » Wed, 15. Feb 06, 04:44

Skillers wrote:Just tried it, very nice, though 2 things I would like;

1) seperate all the information, it's not the friendliest thing to look at.

2) Player race stats, i.e. show the detail about race relations between player and all races.

Thanks
1. The idea was to load it into a spreadsheet, thus the comma delimiting.
This is a manual procedure, start the spreadsheet program, open the file, and use comma delimiting to put into the spreadsheet columns.

2. I'll check into that, but may not have much success. There is a problem with getting the info due to script engine problems. If you are looking for just Friendly, Neutral, or Enemy, that is doable, but other than that, it could be a problem.

pospi
x3

Post by pospi » Wed, 15. Feb 06, 06:54

hey, very nice work!

does this mean the XML output is coming soon? :D

JungleBudz
x3

Post by JungleBudz » Tue, 1. Aug 06, 21:40

Does anyone know where I can get this script? None of the links work. Thanks.

fud
x3

Post by fud » Tue, 1. Aug 06, 21:58

That might have something to do with the last post being 6 months ago.

JungleBudz
x3

Post by JungleBudz » Tue, 1. Aug 06, 22:17

I understand that, doen't mean someone does not have it lying around somewhere.

BlackRazor
x4

Post by BlackRazor » Wed, 2. Aug 06, 10:46

AFAIK this script is no longer supported, I suggest you use XUStats instead.
"For the love of the Fish-Queen!"

JungleBudz
x3

Post by JungleBudz » Wed, 2. Aug 06, 16:16

Ahh.. thanks a plenty.. that saves me alot of time creating my own parcer now.. :) Thanks! More X3 time now.

Birdman
x3

Post by Birdman » Sun, 20. Aug 06, 18:29

JungleBudz wrote:Does anyone know where I can get this script? None of the links work. Thanks.
My site is currently down due to OS ugrade (and working massive hours), but klaatu's works.

Birdman

EDIT: Site back on line, script IS still supported and contains detailed info about your assets. This script is so you can better manage your specific assets, XUSTATS provides general overall stats.

BTW BlackRazor, I also wrote the XUStats script :D

EDIT: Bah- computer crashed bad, having to rebuild from scratch, so my site is down again. 8/25/06

Edit: Site back online again...finally. Hopefull it won't crash again as I have upgraded my system to a Raid1 configuration. 9-16-06

Peanutcat
x4

Post by Peanutcat » Sat, 6. Aug 11, 01:56

wait.. what? No description... Tell us wht the mod does! >:(
F signature

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 6. Aug 11, 11:39

Reading the OP more carefully would be my idea:
This script will produce a comma separated logfile (log07878.txt) with information about the players assets.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”