Memo to Enemy Ship

Official fiction, fan fiction and artwork. Let your talent express itself!

Moderators: TheElf, Moderators for English X Forum

bexxxhill
x3

Memo to Enemy Ship

Post by bexxxhill » Thu, 30. Mar 06, 09:05

Memo: Star Date 300306:0753

To: Person-in-charge of enemy vessel

Content: Please be aware that it is the intent of the Imperial Fleet to serve notice on you, to such affect that you no longer have permission from either ourselves, nor the Argon Empire, to maintain your current station in the said sector.
With immediate effect, please take yourselves, along with any interests that you may have, out of Empire space. Faliure to do so, will result in a full-scale attack on your persons.
Consideration has been given to the 4 off universal traders you have taken it upon yourselves to attack, even though theey were on peaceful trading missions. Full reparation will be asked for once you leave Empire holdings, for monies and vessels lost.
Many attempts have been made to make contact with yourselves on all known sub-space frequencies, but to no avail.

Signed on behalf of the Empire of Argon and the Independent Imperial Fleet (custodians of fair trade and enterprise), in the presence of his Imperial Majesty, and the Supreme Fleet Commander

apricotslice
x4

Post by apricotslice » Thu, 30. Mar 06, 09:56

I'm sure I heard a reply to that, but I'm not sure.

It sounded like "bbbbbzzzzzzzztttttttttt"

bexxxhill
x3

Post by bexxxhill » Thu, 30. Mar 06, 10:43

apricotslice wrote:I'm sure I heard a reply to that, but I'm not sure.

The reply we at the Fleet are hoping for is "BANG" :lol:

apricotslice
x4

Post by apricotslice » Thu, 30. Mar 06, 11:05

bexxxhill wrote:
apricotslice wrote:I'm sure I heard a reply to that, but I'm not sure.

The reply we at the Fleet are hoping for is "BANG" :lol:
Is that before or after the bbbbbzzzzzzzztttttttttt ?

kekaha
x3

Post by kekaha » Thu, 30. Mar 06, 11:42

Didn't the Argon have a Federation just a little while back?
P II 833Mhz MMX
32 Meg Geforce 2 GTS
256 Mb RAM (2x 128Mb SIMMs)
Win 98 v.4.10.1998

Coldfire_Xero
x3tc

Post by Coldfire_Xero » Thu, 30. Mar 06, 11:55

Memo: Star Date 300307:1354

From: Commander Sitk-Urlrot, Free-Trade Aliance Vessel "Extreme Profits"

To: Admiral N.FitzJohn, Flagship "Victory"

Content: your vessels failed to broadcast universal Porfit and Foundation Guild idenity codes apon docking at several stations in Teladi, Split and Paranid sectors. Failure to do so is a breach of the Universal Credit charter of 589. This Charter has been signed by all 5 races in the known universe. As per Charter chapter 16, secton 4, all vessels failing to do so are to be treated as hostile and are to be destroyed.
It has also come to our attention that you have refered to yourself as part of the Independent Imperial Fleet acting on behalf of the Empire of Argon. the Argon Federation is governed by an elected parliament, not an emperor. the Argon Federations has been informed of your prejury of their name and have declaired your ships and stations are to be seized, credit accounts frozen, and you and your employees to be arrested.
Have a nice Tazura.
No power in the 'verse can stop me...

apricotslice
x4

Post by apricotslice » Thu, 30. Mar 06, 12:05

Open a channel Commander, all frequencies.

This is Ban Danna, Aboard Argon ONE.

Who are all you people ?

Stop shooting immediately or we call in Julian Brennan.

And oh, boy, are you going to be sorry about that !

apricotslice
x4

Post by apricotslice » Thu, 30. Mar 06, 12:12

Julien, its Ban Danna. We have an explosive situation happening in Cloudb....

This is Julien Brennan. I'm sorry I'm not here right now. Please leave your name and ship ID after the tone and I'll get back to you in a week or 2. Beeep.

bexxxhill
x3

Post by bexxxhill » Thu, 30. Mar 06, 12:22

Memo: Star Date 300307:1354-1

To: Commander Sitk-Urlrot, Free-Trade Aliance Vessel "Extreme Profits"

Content: Commander Sitk-Urlrot, as you seem to be unaware of the military coup that took place, in Argon space, launched as it was from Argon One, by the Commando Elite, overthrowing the spineless bureaucrats in the process, you need to be familiarise yourself with the protocols in place.
All edicts issued under the previous so-called government were withdrawn, such that the "Universal Credit charter of 589", and "Universal Profit and Foundation Guild identity codes", are necessarily invalid.
But of course, as you are clearly unaware of the above happenings, we suggest that you vacate your ship and proceed forthwith, to you nearest Argon Military Headquarters, and hand in all security codes and access keys for the transports you are responsible for. Whilst on-site, please request a copy of the new constitution, which has I would like to point out has been posted at all Argon properties, since the glorious revolution.
"resistance is futile"

Coldfire_Xero
x3tc

Post by Coldfire_Xero » Thu, 30. Mar 06, 13:02

Memo: Star Date 300307:1354-2

From: Commander Sitk-Urlrot, Free-Trade Aliance Vessel "Extreme Profits"

To: Admiral N.FitzJohn, Flagship "Victory"

Content: iF by 'coupe' you are refering to the 'liberation' of 16 fecal matter disposal tranporter then yes we are aware. we now have a copy of the 'updated' constitution, it its reguardded as a fine joke by many of races we have shown it to.
Also the argon Goverment has been informed of your claims to power and of your location in cloudbase south-west and they have given us a substancial reward for this information. the argon goverment is sending a fleet to retake the transporter and to place you underarrest.
please put up a fight, you won't win but'll be fun to watch.
No power in the 'verse can stop me...

Colonelnj10
x3

Post by Colonelnj10 » Sat, 1. Apr 06, 22:23

INCOMING MESSAGE: date unknown
To: Boron Queen Atreus
Dear Atreus. . .
We of the Argon Prime Security Force have captured your daughter after a failed spaceweed run involving her. the Argon Government is now decalaring war on your race. in three seconds, your homeworld will be destroyed by the Khaak which we have formed a pact with. Goodbye Atreus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Signed: Ban Danna

Kurt Shur'Tugal
x3

Post by Kurt Shur'Tugal » Fri, 5. May 06, 05:35

To: Ban Danna

we know all about your alliance with the khaak and have made an alliance ourselves, since we are such a peaceful race we made a deal with the xenon, in exchange for for their cooperation we decided to aid them in taking control of all split territory :twisted: (which was such a HARD decision for us *snicker*) even as we speak they are invading split space and will soon turn their eyes on you, oh and the khaak which attempted to destroy our planet was destroyed which a rogue meteor blew a giant hole thru their mothershiop :lol:

Kurt Shur'Tugal
x3

Post by Kurt Shur'Tugal » Wed, 7. Jun 06, 04:44

come on lets keep this going this was funny

Syklon
x3

Post by Syklon » Wed, 7. Jun 06, 05:32

to: Zxykk'Kyzzk, Admiral of the First Khaak Expeditionary Force

Your attempt to destroy one of our rogue meteors is highly resented and is considered a hostile act against all of my people and the federation of space debris to which we belong. Be aware that your ships will now suffer the wrath of the space debris. You are no longer welcome in asteroid fields, junkyards, minefields, or any location full of space debris, any attempts to enter these areas will be regarded as a hostile act

Hazara
x3

Re: Memo to Enemy Ship

Post by Hazara » Wed, 7. Jun 06, 11:52

Adbul Hazara Khan

To:
Brett Cooper, Secret Pirate Base, Ore Belt

Content:
We have intelligence reporting an outbreaking war between the Paranid and Argon over your ******* SELLING THE QUEEN'S DAUGHTER SPACEWEED, we warned you before... run. There's a bounty on your head, sorry old buddy, but RUN! AND DON'T STOP! You know the Boron are our best customers of Spaceweed, and if they are destroyed, our profts crumble.
Conroe 6400 2.13 @ 2.85, 2 x 512 6400 Dual Channel @ 812Mhz (1624 fsb)
x1950 Pro, Raptor RAID0 array for booting
700Gb storage, 560W Highpower, Logitech Extreme 3d Pro
Now I'm Laughing...Maniacally.

DAMN IT, I PUSHED YOU OUT THAT AIRLOCK 30 YEARS AGO.. WHY ARE YOU HAUNTING ME SUZIE!

Hazara
x3

Re: Memo to Enemy Ship

Post by Hazara » Wed, 7. Jun 06, 12:03

Commander, USS Enterprise"

To:

Admiral N.FitzJohn, Flagship

Content:
We apologise for crossing your soverign space, however we are only trying to find our way home. We are being chased by a horrible race called the "Borg" and have been misplaced to this galaxy, far-far from our own by a wormhole.

Our Transwarp drive only needs approximately 2,000 units of Nvidium, and we can be on our way. We are prepared to offer you our Holodeck technology if you can help us return to Earth.

We have no intentions of aggression, but if we are threatened please understand we are prepared to defend ourselves.
Conroe 6400 2.13 @ 2.85, 2 x 512 6400 Dual Channel @ 812Mhz (1624 fsb)
x1950 Pro, Raptor RAID0 array for booting
700Gb storage, 560W Highpower, Logitech Extreme 3d Pro
Now I'm Laughing...Maniacally.

DAMN IT, I PUSHED YOU OUT THAT AIRLOCK 30 YEARS AGO.. WHY ARE YOU HAUNTING ME SUZIE!

Kurt Shur'Tugal
x3

Post by Kurt Shur'Tugal » Mon, 12. Jun 06, 04:47

to: USS Enterprise

eat hammerheads :twisted:

*boom* (no more enterprise)

(bye bye trekkie fans)

nERVEcenter
x3tc

Post by nERVEcenter » Wed, 14. Jun 06, 04:07

To: "Cloaked Ship"

Body: On behalf of the Federation and by order of the Prime Directive, your intentions have been seen as unfit, even opposed, to our own. Seeing that the Enterprise was able to send a last transmission through the wormhole whilst they had gone, the large fleet of capital ships and fighters we had stationed came through. We have secured an alliance with the Argon Federation and the Federation of Space Debris, and have reestablished contact with the Brennan family, presumed lost for years.

I have entrusted command of the fleet to this seemingly god-like Julian Brennan, with whom I have total faith that he will obliterate you and all your allies. And the addition of the phaser to the Argon arsenal will surely prove to make a spectacular showing in the coming battle(s).

Please. Enjoy the rest of your lives.

Thank you.

--Captain Marshall A. Gerrard, USS Coyote
If decimal places continue forever, how do you get to the next whole number...?

Kurt Shur'Tugal
x3

Post by Kurt Shur'Tugal » Sat, 17. Jun 06, 04:00

To: USS Coyote

you seem to be in error the argon, Julian and you combined cannot defeat me and my fleet, it is massive with many advanced ships and fighters, already the X Univerese fears me and my kingdom, so surrender now before destroy you.

*end Transmission*

Syklon
x3

Post by Syklon » Sat, 17. Jun 06, 07:56

To: cloaked ship

*clunk*

oo is that you we just ran into? sorry didn't see you there, hope the giant hole in your hull doesn't cause any difficulties :roll:

As for this mighty kingdom, we fail to see any, and your grave underestimation of the all but invincible Julian Brennan is not a mistake many live to repeat, just ask the kha'ak m0, we suggest you decloak your fleet, lower shields, and begin peaceful negotion, otherwise, prepare to die! :twisted:

Return to “Creative Universe”