[Script] Nividium Demand Increase

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

al_main
x3

[Script] Nividium Demand Increase

Post by al_main » Sun, 19. Mar 06, 14:07

Version 1.00

A small script I wrote for myself that adds nividium as goods to a few more stations in the universe. A few Paranid Trading docks, Terracorp HQ, Goner Temple, Trading Station in PTNI, think thats all of them. Makes it possible to sell slightly more nividium.

Releasing at request of a person on the forum. If anyone's using this and thinks that this will be a good idea then let me know and I'll re-write it as an AL plugin that will also use up the nividium in these places slightly faster. Allowing abit more to be sold. :)

Using cycrows script installer:
Download it here

Or extract to your x3/Scripts folder:
http://www.freewebs.com/x3scripts/Nivid ... crease.zip <= for some strange reason might need to copy and paste this link into your browser

Use:
Runs automatically on loading a game.

Installing:
Either use cycrows script installer or place the file setup.tnal.nividium.demand.xml in your x3/scripts folder

Diablos
x3tc

Post by Diablos » Fri, 15. Jun 07, 15:34

sorry for the bump but I think this is a very good idea not sure why no one else has commented- another viable resource to trade can only be a good idea- might help make mobile mining more profitable aswell- andgive a reason to venture into Khaak space.

KanineLupus
x2

Post by KanineLupus » Fri, 15. Jun 07, 17:06

I don't think others will mind the 'bump' ...may well have simply gone unnoticed. Just be sure to check if it is compatible with the latest X3 version given its age
Ooops!!

ishmaeltheforsaken
x4

Post by ishmaeltheforsaken » Fri, 15. Jun 07, 17:28

KanineLupus wrote:I don't think others will mind the 'bump' ...may well have simply gone unnoticed. Just be sure to check if it is compatible with the latest X3 version given its age
Considering that the post is from four months AFTER the latest X3 update, I don't think that will be a problem :wink:

Alzara
x3

Post by Alzara » Fri, 27. Jul 07, 23:24

Yeah nice script. Would be very cool to run it through the AL menu :)

Al

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”