[Script] DTS - Auction Stations and Wares [1.42 update 19.02.06]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Tetranol

My mod is not working

Post by Tetranol » Tue, 7. Jul 09, 19:11

Hello, I am having some issues with my mod not working and I figured I would go to the source. Maybe you have some insight. I used to have this mod script and it was VERY functional and useful before my computer was crashed by my kids and I had to rebuild the entire thing. Now I just can't seem to be able to get anything to work with the game. I downloaded the Plugin Manager and have installed 4 mods/scripts into it: This one, the Stealwares, Salvage Network, and Bail Signal Extension. I had to get the QT: X Plugin Manager - Installer V2.12 as I was unable to get to the Cycrow Manager through any of the links provided by any of the users including this page. From there I started a new game and changed my character name to Thereshallbewings, this opened up the option in my Ship orders menu to enter the script editor, it also opened up the option in the Gameplay Menu for Artificial Life Settings. When entering that there are no options for me for anything, it just says AL Plugin but I can't set Player Bids or anything. I have tried uninstalling everything and reinstalling even deleting all of the scripts and mods and rednloading them, Am I missing something or should I try something else?

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”