[AL Plugin] Stevio Fab Supplier :: V3.02 :: 24/09/2006

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

What do you think?

Excellent
67%
Good
17%
OK
7%
Poor
3%
Not really my thing
5%

Total votes: 58

Stevio
x3tc

Post by Stevio » Wed, 29. Nov 06, 17:52

Good call ;)
i haven't updated the Corp-package to include EMP and No-EMP versions

will update it asap

bp2019

Post by bp2019 » Thu, 30. Nov 06, 06:57

Still havnt found an equipment dock, shipyard works fine, some doubled ships but they are infact different versions, will update again when i eventually find the elusive equipment docks :P

Ok this issue just took a turn for the "wtf is going on"

Alpha beta gama kyon, all fine, but down in the list... beta kyon 100 XL cargo?

Also a bunch of odd wares and blank wares, im running NO OTHER WEAPON OR SHIP MODS.

No civ/taxi ships, scrap ship at hq, and the fix for the terran carrier. this is using the seperate scripts NO EMP versions, obviously i dont have the emp patch/mod installed.

EDIT : credits? lol some sort of pirate trickery no doubt, 100 credits for the measly cost of 10,000

[ external image ]

Stevio
x3tc

Post by Stevio » Thu, 30. Nov 06, 11:42

Thats correct the second beta kyon is a plot one used in the last mission ;)

i'll have to go through and block certain wares from being supplied to the eq docks

bp2019

Post by bp2019 » Thu, 30. Nov 06, 11:53

yeh, but it doesnt explain the blank wares, or the weird text string ones...
However even with the strange text strings and blank wares, its a great script, just trying to work out if there is something wrong with my install o.O lol

Stevio
x3tc

Post by Stevio » Thu, 30. Nov 06, 12:15

Stevio wrote:Good call Wink
i haven't updated the Corp-package to include EMP and No-EMP versions
the Weapons dealer in the Multi package is the EMP version if you don't have the {emp} installed thats why there are blank and read text wares

the SS_WARE_SW_NEW wares are the EGOSOFT script wares

bp2019

Post by bp2019 » Thu, 30. Nov 06, 12:18

i dont have EMP installed, and i installed the non emp package though... =\

Ill try removing the weapons dealer completely, saving, quitting, removing, rebooting, resaving and then reinstalling Lol
Something might of messed up.

EDIT: if i cant fix the issue, i might just get the EMP pack Lol

Stevio
x3tc

Post by Stevio » Thu, 30. Nov 06, 13:33

Don't for get to disable it before uninstalling :!:
:arrow: otherwise the Stations will not be removed and the new version will not update the leftover stations from the previous install

bp2019

Post by bp2019 » Fri, 1. Dec 06, 03:53

well its still messed up and for the life of me, i cant workout why....

Ill just remove it, install EMP and use the emp version, least the wares shouldnt be blank then, still cant workout what the "credits" extension is though

EDIT: ok, disabled the equipment dock, uninstalled, installed the emp patch and emp version and when i reactivated it i got a LOT of readtext errors... i dont know what is going on, so i think ill simply remove the equipment dock script and rely on capturing the weapons for special ships...

1) EMP version gives about 100 readtext error wares
2) non emp version gives weird "new ware" errors and blank wares
3) running the correct versions with the correct scripts, enabling and using them correctly, even tried restarting several times, not running any weapon or ship mods.

I cant work out what is going on, i even did a complete fresh install, didnt work -.-

Still im happy with the script, just not the odd wares... Lol

Good job on the scripts =) maybe my game just has it out for me, earlier i had a group of 20 pirates chasing me... i ran through a gate to find another 30 waiting for me.. so i ran north into a split sector... Kha'ak invasion spawned, i just cant win... lol

Stevio
x3tc

Post by Stevio » Fri, 1. Dec 06, 12:50

you really aren't understanding the point here :shock:

:arrow: The {emp} version of this Script adds ALL the Extra wares from the {emp} to the Weapons dealer eq docks

:arrow: The {emp} itself does not introduce new upgrades <just the blank wares!>

:arrow: if you install some scripts that use some of the extra wares then they will be shown (with proper names, prices) in the Weapons dealer eq docks

:arrow: this is not a bug! ;)

:arrow: if you don't want the {emp} wares then please download the no emp version :)

Angora
x3

Post by Angora » Tue, 5. Dec 06, 23:10

How do I download your scripts? I'm not seeing a link here.

Stevio
x3tc

Post by Stevio » Tue, 5. Dec 06, 23:22

Click on the download button :P

[ external image ]

ohnoes1234

Post by ohnoes1234 » Tue, 27. Mar 07, 20:12

This is probably a bit of a noob question, but when I find hammerhead missiles floating around in space they appear as "Unknown Object", and show up that way in my cargo hold. However, in my missile selector when I hover my mouse cursor over its icon it comes up as "Hammer Head" is there a way to change this or is that just the way things are?

Stevio
x3tc

Post by Stevio » Tue, 27. Mar 07, 20:23

it is as it is and cannot be changed afaik

paulms1980
x3tc

Post by paulms1980 » Thu, 22. Nov 07, 21:20

sorry stevio old thread but does this script fully work with xtm? the latest version?

dwbmb

Post by dwbmb » Wed, 17. Jun 09, 12:21

Stevio wrote:Click on the download button :P

[ external image ]
Page not found

mharvey

Stevio

Post by mharvey » Fri, 14. Aug 09, 02:48

I may have an old script...Stevio is in the Goner sector....There are EQ docks/Scrapyards about that did owrk...but when I loaded the other Stevio scripts I cannot buy anything from "most" of the same docks....I only see my wares and installed equip....unintsall reinstall?

MFG_Excellence

Need a HQ fix for Stevios "Stevio Fab Supplier" mod

Post by MFG_Excellence » Wed, 24. Feb 10, 21:17

Does anyone have a fix to make the Headquarters work in Stevio's "[AL Plugin] Stevio Fab Supplier :: V3.02 :: 24/09/2006" mod?

Origional Mod Link:
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=124178

There was a fix (apparently) but the link is now dead. I tries to build a Nividium mine, It didn't produce anything, then I spent 30 million to get my reputation up with the Teladi to buy an HQ, but it will not produce anything

Armegeddon made the dead-linked fix, "Custom Factory Setup Library v1.4"

Link:
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=130736

I am running the New Horizon Mod, among other things (not at my gaming computer right now :( ....) Is there a fix or do I have to restart with the story game?

Thanks for all the effort you guys have put into this game, it is one of the best!

{merged; [url=http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=96292][b]X3R[/b] [b]S[/b]&M Posting [b]R[/b]ules[/url] - Carlo}

EDIT: My mistake, thanks Carlo

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”