!!! X3 Community Patch v1.2 !!! FYI- Fixes Turrets Without Replacing Models!

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

WarpWraith
x3

Post by WarpWraith » Mon, 6. Feb 06, 15:51

Hello!
Is it possible to change the first posting to seperate what is fixed and what is not in seperate colomns!!

i.e
******************* FIXED ***************
Turrest .......
sdflsdf
dsjflf

******************* Not fixed yet *********
sliflsj
djfhldksf
kajflfk

TNX anyway.. :D
No Guts! No Galaxy!

mot1985
x3

Post by mot1985 » Tue, 7. Feb 06, 03:13

Guys I am having trouble getting this mod to work. Let's start from the beginning. Am I suppoused to extract the contents of this zip file (the community patch 1.2) to the x3 main folder? I did that but the problem is that when I try to load my saved game, you see the loading screen for a while but then the game crashes to desktop and gives me a notification saying something like "error loading the saved game, may be corrupt!". I checked to see if I had to rename the community patch files to a number other that 6 but dat and sc files in the x3 main folder go up to 5 anyway. What am I doing wrong? I thank the designer of this mod in his efforts to fix this still buggy but nevertheless awesome game.

archnem
x3

Post by archnem » Mon, 13. Mar 06, 00:25

The linky is broken for Bubba Fats Community patch - anyone know where I can get this?

Thx in advance.

al_main
x3

Post by al_main » Mon, 13. Mar 06, 03:22

mot1985 wrote:Guys I am having trouble getting this mod to work. Let's start from the beginning. Am I suppoused to extract the contents of this zip file (the community patch 1.2) to the x3 main folder? I did that but the problem is that when I try to load my saved game, you see the loading screen for a while but then the game crashes to desktop and gives me a notification saying something like "error loading the saved game, may be corrupt!". I checked to see if I had to rename the community patch files to a number other that 6 but dat and sc files in the x3 main folder go up to 5 anyway. What am I doing wrong? I thank the designer of this mod in his efforts to fix this still buggy but nevertheless awesome game.
I used to get exactly the same thing where it would say corrupt but be fine and load ok once the patch was removed again. which annoyed me immensely as i have an orca. I posted afew times in a thread about it. Anyway nobody had a solution and (at the time) Bubba Fat said I was the only person to have reported this. At one point I thought it might have been because i was in my orca that was being fixed in some of the save games but that turned out not to be right.

I'm not sure where i've read this or got this from but there might be stations, ships or objects that if they are in the sector when you load after installing the patch they cause this.

I'd try getting in a simple ship that doesnt get modified, ie a harrier or buster or something and then flying out to an empty-ish sector like one of the unknown ones. Then saving your game there using salvage insurance. Then installing the mod and loading that game.

repatomonor21

Post by repatomonor21 » Tue, 23. Oct 07, 12:52

Ummm, could anyone add me an undead link for this mod? Pliz!

BlackRazor
x4

Post by BlackRazor » Tue, 23. Oct 07, 21:41

repatomonor21 wrote:Ummm, could anyone add me an undead link for this mod? Pliz!
This mod no longer works with the latest patches and that's why this post was dead.
"For the love of the Fish-Queen!"

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”