[AL Plugin] TerraCorp v2.3 (UPDATED 20/02/2006)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

DeltaWolf
x4

Post by DeltaWolf » Fri, 9. Feb 07, 12:22

1) There is no issues with the new version, it still works

2) In the vanilla game the stations do not own transports, so they depend on free traders to buy and sell their goods. With this Plugin, the station owns it's own transports that will buy resources and sell it's products. If the ship gets destroyed it will be replaced. (Like the player would do)

3) Yes.

Minsc

Post by Minsc » Fri, 9. Feb 07, 12:31

The AI ships should automatically find the new stations/fabrics. I am going to test this one myself to. Also there is LV's AI competitors script that add 5 "oponents" that will build they way up from a lone trader to building factories and even buying capitol/fighter ships (unless the yget killed and a new oponent spawns and has to start over).

Pogi
x2

Post by Pogi » Fri, 21. Sep 07, 07:42

Hmmmm...Been using this about a week now...Today it built "ME" a Teladi Trading Station in Gestu Fune... :D ... :o .
X3..The most fun a man can have...With his clothes on.

argon_emperor
x4

Post by argon_emperor » Thu, 4. Oct 07, 13:47

Was kinda wondering, how would one go about stepping up production? Having stations pop up a little more regularly, without so much waiting in between. I can't seem to figure it out for the life of me.

Thanks

XanII
x4

Post by XanII » Wed, 17. Oct 07, 20:06

Oh no. this script has made a mess up with one of the stations.

http://koti.mbnet.fi/limetti/www/Throngmercury.jpg

This one terracorp stations own perhaps a 100 ships and they all just gang up on this one place. How can i destroy theese ships without forfeiting my ranks?
X3:TC Heavy M6 guide : : : Let's pretend you are an addict, lets pretend that you are a X-games player... but i am repeating myself here.

xxx73
x3tc

Post by xxx73 » Sun, 19. Apr 09, 06:35

Is this script working with X3 v2.5? Is it compatible with XTM or STO? Has someone made a mod similar to this that lets NPC build stations and become an competitor?

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”