X3RPM - Remote Property Management - v0.7 - New Download Link

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

X3RPM...

Is hotter than the dark side of the Sun
67%
Just broke every thermometer in my house
13%
Could fry an egg on my monitor
8%
Keeps my drinks cold all day long
4%
Makes even the Eskimos shiver and get more clothes
8%

Total votes: 92

Liviti

Post by Liviti » Sun, 5. Aug 07, 13:10

Help, I realy dont know what to do with this. I did everything in the instructions but stil I can only view the site on my own computer. It is behind a router, and yes I forwarded the gate and changed my firewall . But stil I dont seem to know what I must do or type to get on that site from an other computer. :cry:

grz

nuclear_eclipse
x3tc

Post by nuclear_eclipse » Sun, 5. Aug 07, 17:20

You will need to know your computer's IP address to the outside world, which you can get by visiting http://www.whatismyip.com - once you know your IP address, you should be able to go to any computer outside your network, and type that IP address into the web browser's URL box, along with the port number.

However, depending on your internet service, your IP could easily change on a regular basis, so you should sign up for a dynamic DNS service and get a free subdomain, where you can install a program on your PC, and then something along the lines of <yoursubdomain>.<yourdnsservice>.com will always point to your computer, so you wont have to know the IP any longer. DynDNS is one of the best free services available, and I highly recommend it.

spec10

Post by spec10 » Fri, 28. Sep 07, 02:11

getting lot's of readtext "errors" here. i guess that's because my game is the german version :(

xtra
x4

Post by xtra » Sun, 30. Sep 07, 19:58

spec10 wrote:getting lot's of readtext "errors" here. i guess that's because my game is the german version :(
Hi,

Du musst die T-Files kopieren so daß sie 497851.xml und 497850.xml heissen. In diesen neuenn T-Files musst Du noch jeweils die language id="49" setzen. Dann sind die ReadText weg.

gruß xtra
ALLE X Spiele und alle Bücher!

xtra
x4

Universe Map not Available - RPM Host Offline

Post by xtra » Sun, 30. Sep 07, 20:07

Hallo,

the web-site is running and i can see the Statistics. But i have a problem with Property and Universe:

Universe Map not Available - RPM Host Offline
Property not Available - RPM Host Offline

The RPM-Command (X3_RPM_HOST) is runnning in my Headquarter. I tried it on another ship too, the same problem.

I have X3 2.002 German with XTM 0.703

xtra

x30n
x4

Post by x30n » Sun, 10. Feb 08, 23:32

Download Link Dead. Any other way?
i7700K @ 4.8 GHz / 32 GB RAM / nvidia 1080 GTX 8 GB / Linux

Virtualaughing
x4

Post by Virtualaughing » Thu, 25. Feb 10, 19:07

Thats Crasy man !!!
what will be the next step? X3 cellphone aplication?
Thinking on this a little while, but no resources and knowledge how to do it^^
AWESOME WORK!!!

nuclear_eclipse
x3tc

Post by nuclear_eclipse » Sun, 28. Feb 10, 03:14

Just as an FYI for those interested, someone from the community has an updated version of X3RPM available on their site, with full copy of the updates. http://doomed.profusehost.net/x3.php?page=x3rpm

Cheers guys, nice to see my projects still getting some hits every once in a while. :)

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”