[Plugin] Self Repairing Hull Technology 1.2 23/4/06

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Sat, 6. Jun 09, 10:35

try cheating some kits on your ship and check the hold isn;t full are the only things off the top of my head (apart from a bad emp install)

J Vortex
x2

Post by J Vortex » Fri, 21. Aug 09, 22:13

Hi LV,

Just wanted to check latest stats here.
Im running xtm 7.5 = works
I just bought 2 tecks
Just saw the kits but did not know what to do then.

do I need life support for them?
if so can I store the in TP? = yes
when repairing ships do they have a set life?
Exp. repair m5 with 1 kit can i tranffer to next ship or will I need new kit? yes to tranfering

How much repair do I get per kit? If i throw it in a corvete lets say 5% hull what % amount of repair should I expect?

I loaded this scritp Using LV imp pack thinking it was the hull repair kit that cost 900,000 c. one and was surpise at the low price and got 2 lol
now after reading post I think I understand it use and was looking to use in conjuction with that other script I spoke of. Once I hit 50% lol

I think that covers my questions
Thanks
Vor

Update, I'm running xtm 7.5 and this work great.
They are not all are made equall as some last long time and other use up really quick.
Still have not tried it without life support though.

Torias
x4

Post by Torias » Fri, 23. Dec 11, 14:11

I know it's been a while since a post was here, but now I'm experiencing the exact same bug Everyones Antihero had in the past; I bought HRK's just fine off the BBS, but when I go to trade them to my damaged ships, they vanish.

I then tried to cheat the ware onto the damaged ship and they refused to appear as well.

Did anyone ever resolve what was causing this? I'm going to try reinstalling EMP and uninstalling HRT 1.3 for a while, then put it back on later.

If it helps, I'm using the version of the script from the Imperial Script Package

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”