Complex Calculator V3.0!!

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

debianite

Post by debianite » Fri, 18. Dec 09, 10:49

Nanook wrote:Appears to be an issue on your end somewhere. Perhaps a browser problem/setting, or maybe something to do with your internet service provider. I just downloaded the file with no problems.
You are right!
That seems to be the case.
Any way, Merroc was kind enough and he send the file to me by email,
so thanks are in order.

Be safe in space people. :)
I bought the DVD, the Steam and the Linux versions of X3R,still I don't have a pretty icon under my name. :(

Shade1982

Post by Shade1982 » Fri, 3. Sep 10, 16:20

Hi All,

Sorry to be reviving a months-old topic, but I can't seem to find anything elsewhere.

Does anyone know if there is a complex calculator available that has the Xtended Mod factories? I know it is close to impossible to implement all mods, but I'know some have implemented Ashley's XXL fab mod and the Xtended Mod is at least as much used and much bigger.

Factories I'm talking about are the military grade shield productions and some others like the 5GJ (there are some others, but I'm not sure atm...)

Laden Swallow
x3tc

Post by Laden Swallow » Fri, 3. Sep 10, 23:07

Whilst not exactly what you are looking for, the ore&silicon optimal use calculator (or something like that) as a spreadsheet is designed with 'moddablity' in mind. You would need to 'unhide' most of the 'guts' and really poke about in some places (calculating what power loops to build for instance). If you decided to do this, consider sending me a PM with any specific questions (but you would have to bear with me in some aspects, I'm not familiar with either mod).

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=284285

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”