Highway building mission Sanctuary of Darkness bugged. 7.0 beta 3

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

chugster
x4

Highway building mission Sanctuary of Darkness bugged. 7.0 beta 3

Post by chugster » Sun, 28. Apr 24, 13:59

With the beta release I started a new playthrough. All was going perfectly until now.

I was doing the highway building mission when the ship on loan got destroyed literally at the end. I was in my spacesuit when I got the invite to the debrief. So I teleported to another ship and headed back to complete the mission. However, the mission no longer shows in my log and Leda We won't talk to me. Worse there is no highway.

Any ideas how to sort this without having to reload to an earlier save and start again?

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: Highway building mission Sanctuary of Darkness bugged. 7.0 beta 3

Post by CBJ » Sun, 28. Apr 24, 14:14

If you're having problems with the Public Beta, then please report them in the Public Beta Feedback forum, as requested in every news article and posting about the public beta. Please also read the sticky thread at the top of that forum and provide the information requested there, otherwise it's very unlikely that anyone will be able to help. Note that, as a beta version, it's perfectly possible that there is an issue with the mission that prevents it from being completed, and that the purpose of the public beta is to find and fix those issues.

chugster
x4

Post by chugster » Sun, 28. Apr 24, 14:19

Please accept my apologies. Reposted in the correct forum you indicated.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Sun, 28. Apr 24, 15:12

No apology needed, but you didn't provide any of the information requested when you reposted. I will lock this one now, but please add that information in the other thread for the reasons explained above.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”